Chapter 3 [Edited]

Chapter 3

"You did what?" Alice screamed almost falling off my bed.

  "I know it sounds stupid, but it was the right thing to do!" I told her.

"To hell with the right thing! That pack gave you hell and now you're saving their assess,"

 "It's better then risking their lives over a grudge,"

 Alice sighed, "I guess, so why did you call me over?"

 "I kinda need your help,"

 "My help?"

 "Yeah, seeing as they gave me hell I want to give them hell,"

 "Oh you sneaky vixen, so you want me to come up with the plan?"

 "Well help me come up with one,"

 "How about flaunting what they can't have?"

 "Huh?"

         Alice rolled her hazel eyes at me and tied up her wavy blonde hair, "show them that you've changed, flaunt it. Show them how confident and sassy you are now, how bad ass you can be. They need to see the new you and get rid of the old Katherine that they broke. Especially in front of Colton"

 "I like where this is going..."

           "Show him that he can't have you. That you've moved on and don't need him any more. Show Mason that you don't need a big brother any more, that you have four already."

 "Can this plan include pranks?"

 "Of course. What is a Katherine- Alice plan without a prank?" I grinned.

 "I'm in!"

 "Of course you are! Now for this plan to work we need to go shopping!"

 - 1 hour later -

         "My feet are killing me!" I groaned as Alice dragged me across the mall. We already had roughly about seven to ten bags. How much more do we need?

 "Jeez Kat, with all that groaning it sounds like the apocalypse is already here"

        "Well if I find myself with a zombie who looks like Nicholas Hoult then I don't mind," Alice, no doubt, rolled her eyes at me and dragged me with her towards Victoria's Secret, "why do we need to go in there?"

 "Because we do!"

           "No! Some body save me!" I cried and people gave me weird looks as I cried for help. Well thanks for the help people.

           After spending another hour in hell, sorry, I mean the mall, we returned home. My feet were killing me but despite that I was had enough energy to write up a list of equipment needed for our pranks. We take our pranking seriously. As we were writing out lists a knock came on the door, "come in," I said and the door opened revealing Aden.

        "Hey, how was the shopping spree?" Aden asked as he stared at Alice. Him and Alice were mates but they were really shy around each other for some reason and didn't really take their relationship forward.

 "Exhausting," I answered and he chuckled looking at me.

  "We're watching Pirates of the Caribbean downstairs if you wanna come down to watch?"

      "Sure, I love a good Johnny Depp movie but can you, um, come here for a second?" Aden frowned and Alice looked at me as he came into the room. "I need you to-" I quickly ran out of the room using my werewolf speed and locked the door using my key, "talk about your damn relationship. Being shy ain't gonna get you anywhere!"

 "Katherine open this door!" Aden yelled as he banged his fist on it.

 "Just talk,"

 "How about we talk about killing you?" Alice screamed.

 I rolled my eyes at them, "how immature,"

 "Says the one who locked us in!"

        "For a good cause. Now if you'll excuse me I can heard Johnny Depp practically calling my name," with that I left a screaming Alice and Aden in my room.

 GIF: Chace

Like it? Hate it? Love it? Dislike it? Comment and vote!