6 Hours. Prt 1

DICK IN YOUR FAAACEEE PUT MY DICK IN YOUR FAAACCEE!

----------------------------------------

"We need to start going now,"  Andrea yelled waking up Roc & Priscilla. She got a call from Mr.B last night talking about where to go and how to get there. She had written down the instructions for them to go and there destionation should be approxamaitely 6 hours. Great.

[Andrea]

After 30 minutes of pulling ourselfs together we headed out to go to Durga's temple. I was kind of nervous at first because i saw the ghost lady once and almost pissed myself. Each of us carried a heavy ass backpack out and headed down Roice Dr. We were supposted to find a voodoo lady that's supposted to help us get out of the city part of Paris and from what Mr/ B told us we were supposed to be spending the night in the jungle so we made sure we packed heavy. On our way around the corner we saw Prince laughing and enjoying himself with some brunette girl. I never knew we was such a ceritified tool. The 3 of us stopped infront of him and his grin smeared of if face.Good.

"Having fun catching random STD's?" Priscilla asked coldly. He narrowed his eyes at her and she cocked and eyebrow.

"Your funny." he said sarcastically.

"It wasn't a joke more like an educational reference that you obviously didn't get." She snapped. 

"Well if u must know i'm doing fine and you should just give it up already. Your out of the system and  free. You don't need that bullshit." he said. I hated to admit that he was making some sense but if i didn't get this stupid spiritual thing fixed i would be putting up with random shit for the rest of my life and i'm not havin that.

"Fine," i said simply, "Go back to whorin' but don't expect us to help you at anytime. Ever." 

"Aw i know you don't mean that, " he said with a stupid saracstic grin on his face. Prick. " Besides you don't have to worry about me. I'll be fine." he eyed the chick next to him up and down. "Actually more than fine..." He looked at us from the corner of his eye as if he was dimissing us. 

"Your a living tool." Roc said. "Honestly who raised you?" He was glaring at Roc down but didn't dare step up if he wante dhis ass beat down in front of his bitch for the night.

"Ha ha ha real funny." he said. "Bye now." and with that we all gave him the finger and left. No more Jacob Perez....

HOUR ONE

"Its....So...hot" Priscilla whinned. I rolled my eyes a booty bumped her to get her to crack a smile which worked successfully. I checked my messages on my phone and saw that Mr.B called 7 times. I really need to learn to check my phone... He left one message:

Be warned all of you, there are many obsticles & trials during each hour. If you want to meet Durga you must earn it. Good luck.

"Jesus as if our lives wern't hard enough..." Roc mumbled. We trudged on and found a mysterious old lady in front a magic-looking shop. I guess this was the voodoo lady...

The lady looked at us and her eyes widen. Priscilla tugged on my arm to keep moving but i stopped.  She gave us a toothless smile and waved her hand motioning us to come to her. I pulled Roc & Priscilla towards the lady and we all entered her shop. 

"Why do we always get the weird people?" Priscilla asked under her breath. I smacked her arm. "Ow...i'm serious."

"Its because," the lady said toying with one weird looking object on her offic shelf, "The weird ones can be the wise ones."