~~~Inkzerospace

6/812

OH, one direction ... hehe...song is One thing by One direction

Thankyou Emmy! :D 

~~~~~~~

What is your name?

Emmy

How old are you? 

25

What inspired you to write your first book?

I honestly couldn’t say. The tiniest thing could give me a spark of inspiration. I really wanted to write a character that was emotionally distraught and lost in the world, and naturally I wanted her savior to be the most unlikely of sorts.

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

J. R Ward – she writes the Black Dagger Brotherhood Series. I just love how masculine and raw her characters are and how she pairs them with an equally feminine match. I love how realistic her writing is, how realistic her characters are and the complex situations she creates for them.

What is your favorite theme/genre to write about?

Most definitely Romance-I love a happy ending.

Do you see writing as a career?

I would love to pursue it as a career.

If you could work with any author who would it be?

Probably Christine Feehan, J. R Ward or Karen Robards.

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

Sometimes but not always. If I’m writing an Historical Romance that pertains a particular character that is actuality I’ll do my research and use particular facts but for the most part I try and keep it fictional.

~~~~

U VOTED right?? if u didn't --->>> :)

~~~~

Did you ever think you’d be where you are right now?

I don’t think I’ve anticipated on how much I’ve improved. Writing was something more of a hobby when I was younger but now it’s blossomed into a potential dream.

What advice would you give to people who “run out of creativity” when writing? 

Read a good book or take a day to go to places that would spark your creativity.

Do ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

Oh yes, writer’s block is constantly there nagging at me. Whenever I encounter it I sit back and review what I’ve already written and sometimes while I’m reading I’ll remember some things in previous chapters that could help with another chapter, if that doesn’t work, I try and really ponder the depths of my brain to figure out my next move.

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Write and read as much as you can because you’ll grow in those aspects.

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

Aside from writing I can draw.:)

How would you describe yourself?

An avid reader and writer. Quiet and very observant. Always lost in my thoughts. Passive to a degree. Compassionate for others. Hard-working. Tenacious. =)

~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to  VOTE!! and COMMENT! :D