* Chapter 6 * ( Pic of Grace )

Look out for the change in POV!

Pic of Grace   ---------->

(Unedited)

Chapter 6

A week had passed, school was hectic but fun, Sam had become a close friend, we text and talk every day. I had ignored Cameron whole week, it was a bit difficult since he had been staying at Brian’s but, I tried my best.

“Grace!” I heard my mom call from downstairs. I was in my room, trying to finish my homework.

“Yes mom.” I shouted.

“Hon, can you please come down?” she asked. I sighed; I need a break from this torture anyway. I closed by books and went downstairs to the kitchen.

“Can you go and give this to Daisy?” she asked, handing me a Tupperware box.

 Daisy was Brian’s mother. My mom and Mrs. Donovan were pretty close, since Brian’s dad and my dad weren’t home most of the time due to their jobs, mom and Mrs. Donovan spent a lot of time together chatting, sharing recipes, shopping and stuff.

“Okay.” I took the box and went to Donovan house.

I rung the doorbell and after a few seconds Cameron opened the door.  He smirked as soon as he saw me.

“Well, hello there..piggy.” he said and I looked at him confused. Piggy? And it suddenly hit me, I looked down and heat rushed to my face.

I was wearing my black tank top and white pj’s, which had little pigs drawn all over it. Why oh why?

I ignored the amused look on his face. “Is Mrs. Donovan there?” I asked.

He shook his head, still smirking. “Nope. She went out an hour ago.” I nodded.

“Can you give this to her and say that my mom sent it for her?” I asked, holding out the box.

He smirked and shook his head. “Why don’t you go and keep this yourself? I’ll convey the message.” He said and walked inside. What an earhole!

I stomped inside glaring at Cameron, who was relaxing on the couch. I wanted to..I wanted to throw him in the swimming pool from the second floor. Well, an empty swimming pool to be precise.

I went and kept the box in the refrigerator. I heard Sarah’s voice and a slow smile spread on my face listening to her cute voice. Wait, Sarah is talking to someone? Is Mrs. Donovan home? I didn’t see Brian’s car in the driveway, so I am pretty sure he is not at home.

I narrowed my eyes at Cameron’s back. If that loser has lied to me, I’ll hang him upside down.

I went upstairs to check, hearing Sarah laughing. I slowly opened the door and Mrs. Donovan was sitting there, playing with Sarah.

 That idiot, no-good, lying, god looking douche bag!

I will kill him.

Mrs. Donovan hadn’t seen me and neither had Sarah, so I silently closed the door and went back downstairs to kill the monster.

He was still sitting there, like he owned the house. I wanted to throttle him or hang him upside down to the fan and beat him to no end. I wasn’t so violent most of the time, but when somebody gets on my nerves!

I went and stood in front of him, blocking his view of the TV. I crossed my arms and glared at him.

He simply smirked.