Better Off This Way

Chapter Two

"Ronnie..."I moaned.

I was trying to pry his hands off of me,but his kisses were just too damn magical. I had come to tell him off and even if this ended badly we had to pretend that everything was okay because I was supposed to be telling him good news. He made his way down to my collarbone,licking and biting near my soft spot.

"Ronnie..."I managed to speak out before he ripped off my shirt off."We need to talk.."

He stopped,obviously hearing this speech way too many times.

"What's wrong,babe?"

"I'm worried about you. You’ve been different..."

"Different,Shayla?How can you say that?”He said.

I didn't know if it was the fact that he would say anything to get into my pants at that moment or if it was the alcohol from earlier,but whatever it was..it scared me.

“I just don't want you get into trouble. You’ve picked up some new habits...and I'm scared for you and how this is going to affect our relationship,but not only that,the band.”

He gave me a quick peck on the lips.”Babe,this band is forever,we'll be fine. The same goes for us,I'd never do anything to hurt you.”

“You already are.”I said,a single tear running down my face.

He wiped the tear away and started kissing me again. But this time I gave in. He never broke the kiss as he carried me to his bunk in the back.

Times like these make it hard for me to hate him.