A Modern Cinderella Fairy Tale: Yeah... Not

Intro

  " CInderella get your ass down here now. You are going to make me late for my flight" called my annoying and rather stupid step sister Her name is Lola By the way my real name is Ella. i know its not the most interesting in the world but when you have to live with a grouchy older sister and MIA brother and a step mom you wouldn't care too hot if your name was anything all that special. Anyway my whole reason for telling you all of this is so you will know why I yell at anyone who calls me cinderella. 

  Stomping down the stairs from my room to the kitchen to see what the thing i was forced to call my sister wanted. Upon getting to the kitchen I  see flour all over the floor along with eggs and milk and the almighty only knows what else. "what he hell Kalie. What did I tell you about cooking. You Don't know how to do it sooooo stop making a mess and go sit down somewhere. SIghing to my self I use a simple little  clean up spell to remove the mess off of the floor . I get what is left of the milk and some cereal and slam it on to the table.   Kailie looked at the items in front of her and glares at me as I walk away.

  Once I was back in my room I type in the code on the wall behind my bed and out slid a wall that held dresses weapons and of course codes for being a princess.. But SHHHHHH nobody knows that I am supposed to rule the world when I turn 18. See my birthday is in 3 days.Once i turn 18 I will be able to move to the castle that  my dad owns and finally be free