Surely he knows that he's my mate because he looked into my eyes and he had to feel those same shocks. But the look of anger and disappointment was on his face when he was looking down at me.

I never thought that I would be mated with a guy I mean I'm not gay I have never dated a boy before, and yet I haven't dated a girl either. So I have no experience in either categories. When I look at him though I instantly feel love for him and no one else so he is my mate.

Im not upset but I'm rather happy that I found my mate I'm grateful some people don't even get to find their mates. I'm not sure what my parents or my brother will think when I tell them. Maybe I should bring him home so they don't yell or get mad.

I sat down at the front desk I always sat in the front it was the best seat. I was always able to pay attention and the teachers always called on the people in the back because they never pay attention.

My nostrils were filled with the scent on cinnamon and mint I knew that scent even though I only smelt it not to long ago. I smiled at my mate only to see him not looking at me, surely he knows I'm here right? I watched him sit down in the back corner with some other students and he started talking. I turned around and waited for the teacher to come in.

"All right class this might be the first day of school but please listen to me," the teacher said annoyed. "Since packs are joining and not many of us know each other let's introduce ourselves," she suggested. "Your name and three facts," she added.

"Hi I'm Ann and I love kids, cooking, and dancing," Ann said standing up she smiled at me.

I nodded at her and then other people started introducing themselves. My ears picked up on one particular voice though "My names Trevor," he said.

He looked like a Trevor that name I think I could say it forever. "And I was the alpha of the pack that's joining in. I am mateless for any of you girls out there and I like to have a good time if you know what I mean," he said winking so everyone got the hint.

I looked at him and turned around facing the teachers desk. He's mateless. I swear he is my mate he has to know this right? I thought that both people feel the bond not one unless he was lying. Why would he lie though if he has a mate I'm his mate. My wolf didn't seem to like the idea of hiding the fact that we're mates. Maybe I should talk to him about it.

"Trent it's your turn your going to have to pay more attention in class or else I will be giving you detentions," she said.

I looked around and suddenly the room got smaller, the air conditioning stopped working, and the stares turned into daggers. I stood up awkwardly from my seat and looked at my desk.

"I-I-I-I I'm Trent my favorite color is b-b- blue," I said stuttering.

"S-s-s-s-s stu-t-t-t-er," someone said making fun of me. People laughed along making some stutter noises.

I frown "Ialsolikeapplesandcandy," I said in a rush sitting down quickly before anyone could say something about me speaking.

I don't have a stutter problem it only happens when I get super nervous and that's when I'm talking to large groups. I saw Ann looking at me with sympathy and a sad smile on her face trying to reassure me. We all know I'm not going to ever get over my talking fear.

I put my red face down in embarrassment for the rest of the class time. When class ended I quickly got out of my seat and went to my next class.

I saw a seating chart and looked at who I was sitting with I was sitting with Trevor and Cole and we were in the back. Just my luck, I get put with Cole someone who hates me and my mate who doesn't know we're mates.

I sat down waiting for Cole and Trevor to come and once everyone was in the classroom the teacher started going over what we were going to be doing over the year.

I felt a bang on the back of my head, I looked and saw Cole smirking at me "That's for being a wimp, manup," he sneered.

I sighed looking down at the paper with all the rules and started reading it before Cole could do or say anything else.

"So it says that we're supposed to learn about our partners," Trevor said.

All first days of school were like that the teachers make you introduce yourself and talk. It was good because we had no homework and it was bad because I had to socialize.

I made my way to lunch seeing Daniel making out with Ann I cleared my throat getting their attention. "Hey Trent how was your first day of school so far?" he asked I shrugged my shoulders.

"Oh my gosh don't get me started this kid was making fun of him," Ann said bluntly. Thanks for answering that question, note sarcasm.

Someone sat down I looked up and saw Trevor "Hey man," He said to Daniel who nodded.

"Who was it?" he asked.

I didn't answer I just ate my pizza ignoring him Daniel always got made when things involved me or Ann. "Trent you better answer me. I'm going to kick his ass," he said banging the table in frustration.

"It was Malcom Weaver," Ann said for me and I sighed nodding.

Blaine got up shoving his food in the trash and everyone looked at him. He was popular being the next Alpha King did those types of things for you.

"What happened?" Trevor asked Ann.

"I told Daniel about that kid making stutter comments in class and Daniel is going to beat him up for it. He's really protective about Trent," she said informing him.

"Why?" Trevor asked in his smooth melodic voice.

Why is he so attractive "Because Trent was a preemie baby so his brain wasn't fully developed when he was born. He gets nervous when talking so it's an uncomfortable situation. He struggles in classes too so people make fun of him because he won't fight back," Ann said shrugging.

"Oh," Trevor said "I would be protective of my brother if that happened but I don't have a brother or sister," He said shrugging.

"I should probably make sure that Daniel doesn't kill Malcolm," she said getting up.

Go run to your mate Ann while you leave me alone with mine. Maybe that's what I need to be alone with Trevor so I can talk to him about us. Technically we're not alone I saw him get up and walk out. I quickly followed him throwing my trash out.

"Hey," I said quietly grabbing his shoulder while we were outside alone.

Trevor turned around "Look I know we're mates but you a guy," he said shaking his head making a face. "I can have a man as a mate it's gross," he said.

That's a lie because you find your mate attractive no matter what and I wasn't attracted to any guys until I met Trevor. I'm not attracted to guys anyways I'm only attracted to him. I gave him a questioning look "So your rejecting me?" I asked him.

"Yeah I'm not going to mate with a man," he said in disgust.

"Is there anything you like about me?" I questioned him.

He looked at me "I like your ass," he said pinching it and I yelped in surprise.

"You like my ass?" I asked.

"Yeah its so big and perky," he said "But we can't be together so don't tell anyone because that's the only thing I like about you," he said shoving me while walking past me.

I felt something wet on my face I brought my hand whipping whatever it was and saw it was tears. So this is what crying feels like? I never cried before because I never had a reason to cry but now I do because I'm going to be unloved my whole life.

I walked to my next class as the bell rang so he likes my ass.

100 votes 75 comments? Just so I have an idea of what you think