A New Tiger

Play the video I Promise it gos wiht the ending

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

A New Tiger 

“My head!” I howled banging my head against a tree trunk, but nothing was getting rid of the anguish my throbbing head was causing me, as if someone was drilling into my skull, while someone else was pouring rubbing alcohol into the wound. Nick was on my last nerve! I wanted to snap him in half. What was making it worse was that Durga wouldn’t keep her trap shut! She had started to become more talkative lately, usually worried about Damien or complaining on how un-lady like I am! God that woman won’t shut her trap; I wondered how Damien could stand her for so long!

“Lada!” Nick yelled as I curled my self into a ball under the shade of the tree, trying to hold my head together.

“Yeah, my head feels worse, don’t worry just give my some xanax and a few shots of vodka,” I mumbled, I heard him chuckle.

“Come on, theirs a city near by, a hot shower and a pillow under you’re head might make it better.” He said picking me up bridal style and started walking, I shut my eyes and tried to make the pain go away, the more he walked the more my head hurt, I wanted to scream and make him put me down so I could bash my head into a rock and hope the pain would subside, but I held it back hopping and a hot shower and a pillow would help.

“Nick…we don’t have money, so what are we going to do?” 

“Well we do have money I took some and saved it for an emergency,” Nick murmured. 

“What! So the past the three months weren’t an emergency!” I shrieked, he sighed but kept walking, I instantly regretted making a sound, almost. I heard a familiar roar, Nick turned around just in time to see Damien change from a tiger to a man, and he didn’t look happy.

“Put…her…down.” Damien growled, stalking forward looking ready to pounce.

“Who, what are you?”

“I won’t say it again put…her…down.”

“Both of you stop it!” I screamed curling into Nick, “Your making my head hurt!” I whimpered clutching my head tighter trying to turn to the side and shield my face from the burning sun.

“Lada what did he do?” Damien asked, I was going to answer but Nick cut in.

“I didn’t do anything!” Nick yelled, oh how I wanted to sow their mouths shut, the more they talked the worse my head hurt.

“Nick lets go.”

“Sure,” He answered and started walking again, as he walked my arms started to feel heavy suddenly I got a tingly sensation and my arms started to go numb, I felt my right hand fall on my stomach, while I watched my left arm fall and hit Damien’s black furry head, I hadn’t even noticed when he turned into a tiger and started fallowing us. Damien stopped moving and suddenly I was in his arms, his electric blue eyes filled with concern, while his face blurred in and out of focus. 

“Lada!” I heard someone scream my name, then I heard nothing, and saw nothing. It felt as if I was floating on water it was peaceful southing even.

“What did you do!” the man that had been carrying Lada when I arrived started yelling at me.

“I didn’t do anything!”