Chapter 6

A/N; Sorry I haven't updated anything! I was sick with a fever for a week, and then I went to camp. I don't have a lot of access to a computer now so the chapters will come short and irregular. I apologize once again. I know this chapter is pretty short but I just don't have enough time to write a good long chapter. Thank you guys for the support. Please vote & comment.

-

Preparing for the whole 'open house party' thingy was a lot of work but I managed to pull through it. It took a while to plan and organized but everything is finally falling into place. I really hope Jacob will love it, since I worked so hard on it.

I had just arrived on the site and as soon as I walked in the room, I saw dozens of workers cleaning, preparing and directing. So far everything is going smoothly but I still go around the room to make sure everything is alright. I check the kitchen first, to see if the food is being cooked. Without anyone looking, I grab three cookies and quickly eat them on my way out.

''Stealing food I see?'' 

I jumped at the sound of that deep voice and one of my cookies drop. Shit. Fuck.

I slowly turn around and give him a tight smile and a fake laugh.

''So how is everything going so far? This is a really bid deal you know.'' Jacob said.

''Everything seems to be going fine, but I'm checking twice to make sure.'' I started to move away from him but he grabbed my arm as I was walking away and pulled me back to him. He lips descended down beside my ear and he whispered lowly, ''Let me come with you.''

I swear my spine shattered into a million pieces after that. My mind was jumbled and I had to straighten myself up again. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out, so I hastily shut it. I was not going to let my boss have this sort of effect on me. No matter how goodlooking he is.

I cleared my throat and gave him another tight smile before replying, ''Very well then.'' I turned around to lead the way. 

-----------------------------

The party was in full swing. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. While talking to a client, I felt a arm wrap around my waist and a deep voice saying, ''Excuse me, Mr.Parker but I have to have a small chat with my lovely assistant.''

''Ahh, no worries Jacob. She was just explaining the property up on Boardwalk to me. I must say, I'm quite intrigued.'' the frail old man chuckled.

Jacob smiled and told Mr.Parker that he'll call him tomorrow for the negotiations for the property, before whisking me away to a dark corner.

''You've done a magnificent job with the party. I'm impressed Madison.'' he took a drink from a passing waiter and handed it to me. ''Drink, let's celebrate.'' he whispered.

I shakily took from his hand and downed it. The taste made me wince but I felt myself loosen up.

''Thank you, I'm glad you like it.'' I suddenly felt nervous. We were standing alone in a dark corner of the room, and I was sure no one could see us. He could do whatever he wanted to me and no one would know. And at this moment I'm not so sure I would stop him. He was dangerously close and he was clearly slightly intoxicated, but I couldn't lie. He looked so damn good. His lips were pinker than usually and he sported a lazy grin on his face.

''Dance with me.''

Before I could even object, he placed my hand in his and took me to the middle of the dance floor. He placed both hands at the top of my butt and pulled me close to him. I could feel the heat radiating through his white button down shirt. I placed my hands on the top of his chest and swayed in tune with the soft jazz music.

 I looked up and when I stared into those green orbs I knew I was in trouble. Those green eyes drew me in. I knew I wasn't able to control myself. I was already feeling hot in bothered being this close to him. This was dangerous and careless. I shouldn't be dancing with my unbelievably hot, but moody and rude boss. I had to get away from him before I fell.

''I need to use the restroom.'' I hastily said and went to the ladies room without another look.

--------------------------------------

A/N; PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!! Also follow me too guys. Again, I'm sorry for the late update. I was just so busy and swamped. I love you guys!