The Prince or the Wolf: Part 9

So I'm thinking I gotta be patient and see what kind of reaction ppl have with this story

But for those who are begging here's ch.9

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I leaned against the front door looking at the light coming from my room. I don't know if I was preparing myself to go see him or just wanted a break before I faced him again. I know what I said earlier hurt him and it hurt me to tell him to leave but somehow I'm relieved to know he's still waiting for me upstairs.

I kicked off my shoes and tossed my bag aside. I slowly made my way upstairs and stood outside my room taking a deep breath. I walk in and see Jean sitting on my desk chair across the room with his head down and his hands in his hair. I hear him breathing deeply like he's frustrated. I walk over without making a sound and lightly touch his shoulder. He looks up at me with his eyes red and swollen from crying. He looked exhausted and so distraught. I wanted to just wrap my arms around him and comfort him in the only way I know how. I force myself to look into his gorgeous dark blue eyes and my heart melts. I'm falling so hard for him.

Seeing him like this just erased everything. Everything that has happened before this moment. Now I don't care if he lied to me, toyed with me, or left and came back. I didn't care as long as he was here with me.

He stands up and our bodies are not even an inch apart. I a few deep breaths to keep myself calm from being this close to him. I know he's trying to get me to look at him but if I met his gaze I would fall into his trap and I refuse to let that happen to me. We need to actually talk.

"why are you here? I told you to leave." I look down at me fingers messing with the hem of my dress

"I know...and I did...but I needed to come back."

"ok so what do you want? Here to break my heart again?"

"no that was never my intention. I thought I was doing what's best. I thought if I left you alone then everything would be better but it wasn't because this past month and a half was the most torturous time in my life. It killed me not being able to see you or hold you or touch you. My thoughts are consumed by you. I cant go to sleep without dreaming about us being together. Then I came back earlier this week wanting to see how you were but I always saw you with that boy. You two are practically attached at the hip and it tore me to know you were ok without me but now it doesn't matter to me if you moved on because I will fight for you. I need you and no guy will take you away from me."

I feel the tears in my eyes ready to spill but it wasn't tears of joy. Oh hell no. He's put on edge now.

"First of all that guy has a name, its Aiden. Second, don't you dare tell me who I'm going to be with because this is no competition and I am not some prize to be won. And lastly, you left! That was your decision! Even though you lied to me and hurt me I was still willing to be with you but instead you decided to run away. I don't know why left and I don't care. My life is finally becoming normal and you have some nerve if you think that I'm going to let you ruin it."

He looked at me with so much pain in his face but I felt no pity for him. I hope he's hurting as much as he hurt me. I blinked away my tears and mustered up enough courage to gaze into his eyes. I held his gaze for what seemed like hours until he looked away and walked over to my wall and slammed his against it. I turned to look at him as he leaned against the wall as if his legs couldn't hold him any longer.

"You are so different in so many ways..." he whispered it so low that I barely heard it. I walked over until I was right in front of him.

"what are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about something so much bigger than what you call reality." He wasn't looking at me. He was looking at the floor as if what he was saying was hurting him. I stayed quiet and let him continue.

"I know you. I know you so well it kills me. I've known you for eight hundred years and I've loved you each and every second of it but this cycle is so different and you don't even know it. You don't know anything about where you come from or who your ancestors are or what you can do or who you truly are."

I didn't know what to say. I stood there with a blank expression and I couldn't come up with any words. What he just said....it didn't make any sense. Either he was completely insane and I should kick him out of my house right now or I could, for 2 seconds, pretend he's telling the truth and let him explain further. I chose the second option thinking it would be a nice little story to hear. I walked over to my bed and sat at the edge wrapping my arms around my waist. I stare at him waiting for him to look up. When he finally does I see his face expectant.

"Listen, what you just said is enough for me to consider you insane and call the cops but somehow I don't think your lying so I'm going to let you explain."

He looked at me with utter shock on his face and to be honest my response shocked me too. He walked over to me and knelt down so we are at eye level. We look at each other with tension practically pulsing between us. Before I knew it I saw him leaning in closer to me until his lips were softly touching mine. I wanted to push him away or run out of that room but I felt like I needed to stay. He leaned even closer and started kissing me so passionately I could barely stand it. Instinctively I wrap my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. I knew this was wrong and I could have pulled away at any moment but I didn't want to. I was tired of pushing him away. I knew I wanted this and at this point I'm just too emotionally drained to deny it.

After a while we pulled away while trying to catch out breaths. He looked into my eyes and knew that I couldn't deny what he made me feel. He leaned in and kissed from my lips to my jaw to my neck then my collar bone then back up to my cheek until I felt his warm heavy breath on my ear. I closed my eyes knowing I was in total bliss being in his arms until he whispered in my ear.

"Your family's death wasn't an accident..."

My eyes shot open, my heart stopped and my world crashed with that one simple sentence.