The Glenwood Massacre.

Prologue.

*please excuse any typo's. No editing program haha. writing on wordpad."

Liam Glanced down at stephanie, lying silently in his arms. She had never looked so gorgeous to him. Had never been so vulernable. He licked his lips and held her tighter. Longing to kiss her, but knowing she wouldn't allow it. They were only friends apparently, though Liam Longed for more.

"Liam?" Stephanie asked quietly, moving so she was leaning over him, her arms around him on both sides. The blanket felt damp beneath her fingers.

"Hmm?" He replied, looking into her Green eyes, her red hair falling loosely around them.

"Why did you bring me here tonight? I mean, the river, the blanket on the grassy hill, holding me, giving me your jacket. It's all so Cliche. Is this really what you think I would want?" She challenged him. He was Stunned. He didn't think she would take the situation this way. Isn't this what every girl wants now? The romance, the blah-blah bullshit?

"What are you talking about?" He played stupid.

"Seriously. I mean this is amazing. Something every girl would want. The romantic night on the shore, cuddling." She stared intently into his eyes. "But I'm not every girl, and this isn't what i want." She smiled evily, and bit her lip. Liam Was intrigued.

"So what is that you want, stephanie?" He asked her playfully.

stephanie leaned down and pressed her lips to Liam's throat. Electric currents surged through his body. She kissed from the base of his neck up to his ear. "I want Adventure." stephanie suddenly shot up, slapped Liam's cheek and took off towards the river, pulling her shirt over her head as she ran. Liam sat up shocked. He stared for two seconds wondering if he should follow. Who the hell wouldn't follow someone as hot as stephanie Mickle?

Liam Jumped up, pulling his shirt over his head clumsely. He stumbed as he made his way slowly down the hill, scattering his clothes as he went. Every few seconds he would see another piece of stephanies clothing. He didn't think anything of it until he saw her bra. And her panties a few steps later. Shyness coursed through him as he thought about removing his own boxers. He shrugged his shoulders, dropped his shorts and jumped in.

Liam watched stephanie surface, trying to keep his hormones in check as he pictured her wet, naked. He shook the thought from his head and moved towards her, wrapping her in his arms. He stared at her through the dark, and loved the way her eyes glistened.

"You look incredible." He whispered softly. stephanie giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck. He wanted to kiss her. Didn't think he would be able to control himself if he did. She kissed him instead. Long and passionately. Until she Pulled away suddenly, jumping.

"Whats wrong?" Liam asked her, pulling him back towards her.

"Something just touched me." She whispered, fear changing her voice.

"It was probably just a fish, Relax." Liam Ran his fingers through her long wet hair.

"Yeah, well.. I don't like fish." She Stated blankly, looking around.

"It's alright Steph. Nothing is going to hurt you." Liam Comforted her. She relaxed a little in his arms.

Suddenly something surfaced in the water. A large, round object. stephanie tensed again and Liam moved towards it, trying to guess what it was. His eyes tried to focus but he couldn't make anything out. He gathered all of his courage and pushed on the thing, making it roll around in the water.

Liam had never heard such a loud scream in his life. Stephanie Scrambled from his arms, Taking off towards the shore. Liam was close behind her, feeling like he couldn't breath. Fear blocking out any rational thoughts. Neither of them looked back. Didn't even stop to pick up their clothes. Didn't stop running until they reached Liam's truck.

Stephanie grabbed herself and punched "9-1-1" He hands shaking.

"Nine one one, whats your emergency?" A calm woman asked over the phone.

Stephanie tried to slow her breathing. Tried to calm down, Tried to speak.

"A.. a... head." was all she got between breaths. "A head in ...in the lake." Her Phone cut off, went dead.

A tapping on the glass window made her jump, scream. Liam grabbed her hand. They both looked through dark, saw nothing. Liam locked the doors.

"It's okay Steph. Were okay." Liam tried to calm her.

"There's someone out there!" Stephanie whispered Harshly. "Were not okay! There's a fucking head in the water!" Her breathing was fast and rigid. Her heart pounder.

Suddenly the window shattered. Stephanie Screamed. Liam screamed too. A long thick arm reached inside. Grabbed Stephanie By the hair. Ripped her head backwards. Liam held her tight, trying to pull her back to him. Stephanie Screamed more, panicking.

"Liam!" She screamed his name. She fought against the persons grip. kicked her legs, swung her arms wildly. She kept screaming. The man reached his other arm inside the car. He was holding a huge, blood stained knife. "no!" Stephanie's Final scream was ended as her head was severed.

Liam screamed and moved back against the driver side door, releasing Stephanies Body. Fear froze him in place. He could only watch as a large man with black eyes, and hair opened the passenger door, ripped Stephanies body from the seat. Sat down calmly. Leaned towards him. Grabbed him. Held the knife to his throat. Liam tried to fight. Fought as hard as he could against the man's grasp. Felt the knife Slicing. Felt the blood spilling. Knew it was to late.