He likes when you (blank) during sex

Cam: He likes it When you ride him. He loves seeing you go faster and faster.

Nash: He loves it when you kiss his neck. He likes to be reminded later how good you were.

Taylor: He likes it When you scream his name. That's how he knows he's doing a good job.

Matt: He likes it when you let him hit it from the back. He likes to pull you hair and whisper dirty things in your ear.

Carter: He loves it When you moan his name. Just hearing that come out your mouth makes him want to go faster.

Aaron: He loves it When you pull his hair when he eats you. He'll start and you'll arch your back and pull his hair. When you pull his hair it makes him go deeper which he loves.

Jack J: He loves it When you give him blowjobs. He likes it When you look up at him while your doing it. He'll push your head down making you gag. But you don't mind. ;)

Jack G: He loves it When you breath hard when he's fucking you. When he picks up the pace you suck in a large breath and bite your lip. When your breathing hard it lets him know you want more.

Shawn: He loves it when you beg him for more. You'll scream at begging and pleading him to go faster. He'll give you this sex smirk and whisper "Your wish is my command babe" and he'll go as fast as he can.