Couple Picture

Couple Picture.

Calum: "I like this one." Calum said as he scrolled through the pictures you two had taken of each other. You leaned your head on his shoulder and look at the picture on his phone. You both smiled as you looked at it, admiring the beauty in each other. Calum was trying to kiss you whilst you were both laughing and it ended up being a really cute photo of the two of you. "Me too." You agreed. You watched as Calum changed it to his twitter icon, and soon the picture of you two was all over the Internet.

(I was thinking one like the picture Zayn tweeted of him and Perrie x)

Ashton: "Calum keeps taking pictures of us." You complained in a joking tone. You were lying on the couch in between his legs with your back resting on his chest as he was hugging you from behind. "I know." He laughed as he twirled you hair around his fingers. Your phone buzzed from the table and Ashton handed it to you without even having to ask. You have notifications turned on for the boys and your friends so you know when they're on. Otherwise, you get endless notifications from the fans. You unlocked your phone and twitter open up. Once it finished loading, it opened Calum's twitter page, showing you his latest tweet.

@Calum5SOS: Look at these cuties @Ashton5SOS @yourtwittername OTP much!
He tweeted with a picture he had snapped of you two a few minutes ago.

You blushed as you showed Ashton the tweet. "So that's why you were taking pictures of us then."

Luke: "C'mon Luke, just one decent picture of us." You laughed. Every time you were about to take the picture, Luke pulled a face. Yes he looks adorable, but you just wanted a nice one that you could send to you family and anyone else. "Fine no more kisses for you then." You stated playfully and walked away. "Babe..." Luke whined following after you. "I need my kisses." He complained like a dee year old. You stubbornly sat on the bed, pulling out a magazine to 'read' as you tried to ignore him. Luke sat down next to you and tried to kiss you but you continued to move away. You couldn't stop yourself from smiling but you wouldn't give in. You pursed you lips together to stop him from kissing you. Luke began to poke at your sides, causing you to laugh from the ticklish feeling. "Luke.... Stop!" You got out in between laughs. Just as Luke placed his lips to yours, you noticed he was holding his phone in front of your face and took the picture as you were kissing each other. He pulled away from the kiss, ad opened the picture up. You blushed as he showed you it. "You're so beautiful." He informed you, this time placing a kiss to your cheek. "You got your picture and I got my kisses." He smiled proudly. "Luke you're an idiot." You laughed, pulling him in for a kiss.

Michael: @Michael5SOS: WE'RE MATCHING ! @yourtwittername xx

Michael tweeted along with a picture of the two of you. Michael had gotten a jumper each for the two of you and was so excited about them. Michael had a black jumper with the word 'Her's' on the front with an arrow pointing to his left side whilst you had a white jumper with the word 'His' on the front, as well as an arrow pointing to your right. You blushed at how cute he could be and thanked him about a hundred times for the jumpers.