Pilot.

Before you begin reading, I apologise for the poor writing- this was my first fanfiction and I wrote it when I was beginning to write creatively.

Pilot.

-Alfie's POV-

I had my girlfriend linked to my arms, my friends around me supporting me, but the one thing that was stopping things from making everything perfect was Zoe.

Zoe Sugg.

I fancied her for years from the beginning really, when I first met her I knew I wanted her but she never really gave me the chance, one day she shut me out and I had to move on and I did. Zoe however , she wasn't taking it well she refuses to make eye contact with me and she doesn't want us to collab anymore.

"I love you," I whispered to Courtney, pecking her cheek tenderly, her cheeks flushed red at my statement and she turned to me replying "I love you," and pecked my lips smoothly. A cough echoed the room and Zoe stood up.

"Um, I'm going to leave. I'm getting tired and I need to edit some videos. I hope you enjoy your party Alfie." She mumbled, and stormed off out of the restaurant, see something was strange with her, it was almost as if she had feelings for me. No that's impossible. I released my feelings for her and all she did was burned them.

Laughters and cries filled the room and all I could think about was Zoe. Before I knew it we were saying goodbye to all the guests and me and Courtney were making our way home. Courtney snuggled into my chest while we were walking back to my apartment, she was so caring and I loved it. I unlocked our door and entered taking my coat up and hanging it up on the rack. Before I know it, Courtney smacked me up against the wall crashing her lips to mine. I was shocked by her sudden movement and kissed her back.  

"Jump," I whispered, she did what I said and I grabbed her by her thighs and started to go towards the bedroom, her tongue rubbing on mine. I pushed her onto the bed and towered over her, I took her shirt off. I kissed along her neck moans escaping her lips. I chuckled and she smacked my arm playfully. I kissed a trail of kisses to the top of her jeans, popping the button. My phone began to buzz in my pocket, I groaned and pulled my I-Phone out of my pocket, Marcus was calling me I picked up furiously "What?"

"Alfie, i-its" He stuttered, sirens in the background. My eyebrows furrowed and I stormed out the room trying to understand what Marcus was talking about.

"Marcus, what the fuck happened?" I growled, a whimper escaped his lips.

"Z-Zoe"

"What happened? Where's Zoe!" I shouted, was Zoe hurt? Zoe would never do such a thing.

"Alfie, she was in a car accident, a bad one"

"Where are you?" I yelled, I grabbed my coat from the rack and picked up my keys and stormed out the door and opened my car.

"Kingsley road"

"Okay, I'm on my way" I clicked the red button, and stepped on the pedal going over the speed limit. I didn't realise I was crying till I felt a heated tear roll down my cheek, I furiously wiped it off imagining Zoe lying there, covered in scratches and blood. I smacked my head for the thought to escape, Zoe was okay, She's going to be okay I kept telling myself.

>>>

I smacked my car door and ran to Marcus, wrapping in his arms and letting the cries escape.

"Is she okay?" I whispered, he nodded and a sigh of relief came out of my mouth. I saw a body covered in a white blanket. I fell to my knees and cried, was Zoe in there?

"She's dead! She FUCKING dead!" I screamed, and cried into my hands. Marcus hands rubbed up and down my back.

"That's not Zoe mate, she's in the hospital she's in a coma" He whispered into my ear, I tilted my head up my bloodshot eyes must of scared a lot of people.

"What hospital?" I yelled as I stood up. Marcus leaned back in defence almost as if he was scared of me and I sighed I had a pounding headache.

"The one just down the road." He lightly stroked my shoulder and I ran to my car and drove off down the road to the local hospital. The light shined in my eyes, my headache pounding even more. I opened my car door and ran into the hospital to the front desk and smacked my hands on the desk.

"Do you know which room Zoe Sugg is in?" I asked as quickly as possible she typed into her computer, staring like an old woman.

"Are you family?" She questioned.

"I'm her best friend"

"I'm sorry but you must be family or boyfriend."

"Please, look I'm in a relationship with her, just please let me in."

"Okay she's in room 204, second floor" She said, and I ran to the stairs not bothering to wait for the lift. I ran down the endless corridors which seemed to never end. I was finally in front of room 204 and I sighed before opening it. Zoe layed there, scratches, wounds and bruises all over her body, I cried into my hands at the sight in front of me.

A/N This is the pilot for If Only I had the words, please vote and comment it would mean a lot thanks :) xoxoxo