Chapter 5 - I Wanna Wear My Fox Tail!

"So say we really are in an anime, why only show us the opening song?"

I was tired of Kakashi and the others questioning me, I didn't want to answer anymore, I had to start walking to school.

"I'd love to explain everything," I stated sarcastically, "But I have a life, and so I have to go to school."

"School? Like a Ninja Academy!?"

Naruto seemed way too overly active trust in my house, especially near my ramen stash.

"Not exactly. But you're all coming with me, minus Kakashi."

"Why am I getting left behind?"

Again with him and his god forsaken questions!

"There's no way you can pass as a 7th grader, not even for a week until summer."

"Oh."

"Yea, 'Oh'."

I switched the TV off and grabbed my bag and heading for the door followed by 15 people I never believed were real.

Before closing the door, I called out to Kakashi, "DON'T DESTROY MY HOUSE WHILE I'M GONE AND DON'T EVEN THINK OF WATCHING NARUTO! JUST READ YOUR PERVERT BOOK AND SIT QUIETLY!"

The walk to school was quiet, and for some reason, I hadn't had any of my new "friends" change out of their Shinobi clothes, and that meant anyone who watched Naruto would probably recognize them.

"Oi, Kiba."

"Yea?"

"You might want to keep Akamaru hidden and quiet."

"Why?"

"Because if you don't you'll get chewed up and spit out by the nastiest woman at the school. She always finds something to yell at someone about even if there are no rules against it."

Sasuke now seemed somewhat intrigued, "For example?"

"It says nothing against wearing a fox tail in the student dress code, but she said it was, and I quote, 'Disgusting Vermin and that she didn't want the school infected with rabies.'"

"But it was a tail."

"Exactly."