R5 Sex Imagines Ellington ;)

Seventh Ellington Oneshot *AN at the bottom*

#Imagine you're getting ready for your best friend, Wendy's, wedding. You're putting on your makeup and doing your hair. You smile as you finish and then walk over to your closet and pull out your maid of honor dress and take it off the hanger. You slip it on and zip it up before going over to your full length mirror and admiring how beautiful you look. The door bell rings and you know it's your boyfriend, Ellington, there to pick you up. You grab your clutch bag and you over night bag before heading downstairs. You do a quick check to make sure you're not forgetting anything and then you open the door to reveal a smiling, handsome looking man. You notice his eyes wandering all over you, a shocked expression on his face. You clear your throat and he snaps out of it.
"Hey babe, you look amazing." He says coolly.
"Thanks. You do too." You say, a blush growing in your cheeks.
"So, are you ready to go?"
"Yeah, I just need to lock up."
"Okay." You step out of your house and turn around to lock the door. You two walk over to his car and Ellington opens the door for you. You thank him before getting in and then you two head over to the church where the wedding will be held. You go into the church and find Wendy while Ellington goes to find her soon to be husband, Rory. You walk into her dressing room and she's standing there with the other brides maids, looking stunning. You walk in and she hugs you tightly.
"Great, you're here." She squeals in happiness.
"Well I am the made of honor. I couldn't possibly miss your wedding." You two exchange small talk for a while until the wedding planner comes and tells everyone it's time to start. All the brides maids join there respective partner and begin walking down the easel. You join with Ellington and walk down the easel with a big smile on your face. Everyone then turns towards the entrance as the little flower girl comes down, followed by Wendy. Wendy makes it to the stage and the ceremony begins. The entire time, you're staring at Ellington and sooner than you'd think, the bride and groom kiss and then head back down the easel. Everyone starts to leave and head to the reception. The place with the reception is huge. It's got a bar and a whole bunch of fancy foods all set up on a giant buffet table. Everyone starts talking and dancing and eating. After you and Ellington eat and talk to some friends, the dancefloor clears. Ellington nods his head at Rory and Rory runs over to the DJ and whispers something in his ear. He then grabs a microphone and runs over to Ellington and give him the mic. A Thousand Years by Christina Perri starts playing softly and you look at Ellington, confused.
"Y/n, I've loved you ever since the minute I first saw you. You are the most important thing in the world to me. Without you, I'm incomplete. I love every single thing about you, from your smile to cute little things that make you, you. I couldn't imagine a world without you because you're my world. So I'm putting all this out there." Ellington says into the mic, he then gets down on one knee and pulls out a little velvet box and opens it to reveal a gorgeous diamond ring. Happy tears start forming in your eyes and you put your hands over your mouth in shock.
"(Your full name) will you do me the biggest honor and marry me?"
You stand there, fighting the tears in your eyes. You hiccup a little and then answer.
"Yes. I would love be your wife."
Ellington stands up and captures your lips in a passionate kiss and the happy tears start falling down your cheeks. You both hear aww's and applause as you two pull back and start swaying slowly to the music. Everyone starts joining you on the dancefloor until the song ends. Throughout the rest of the reception, everyone comes up and congratulate you two. Once everyone has left, you and Ellington head to the hotel across the street. You go and check in while Ellington goes and grabs your over night bag along with his. You both then head up to your room and you sit down on the bed and stare at Ellington as he takes off his blazer.
"I love you." You say softly. Ellington then looks at you and smiles.
"I love you too."
Ellington sits next to you on the bed and pulls you in for a sweet kiss. You two kiss for a while until is slowly gets more heated. You two lean back on the bed and after a while, Ellington climbs ontop of you. Ell brings his hands down to grip the back of your dress, and unzips it. He slowly slides it off you and then toss's it to the other bed. He rests his hands on your hips as you two continue to kiss. You start unbuttoning his shirt and slide it off his shoulders. You pull off his undershirt and start running your hands over his toned chest. You start kissing his jaw slowly working your way to his neck, then sucking down on his collarbone. He moans and reach your hand down and unbutton and unzip his pants before pushing them down as far as your hands can push them. He sits up and pulls them off before climbing back ontop of you. You grind your hips up and feel his growing member through his boxers. He reaches under you and unhooks your bra, pulling it off, and throwing it on the ground. You both pull off eachother's underwear, losing them completely. Ellington stares at you lovingly before he lines his penis up with your vagina. He kisses your neck softly, whispering "I love you" against it before he starts pushing slowly into you. You both moan in pleasure as he gets deeper into you. Once he's all the way in you, he slowly pulls out and thrusts slowly back into you. He slowly builds a pace and the only sounds you hear are both your moans of pleasure and his hips slamming against you. You raise you legs slightly and wrap them around Ellington's waist and he continues to thrust into you. He leans down and kisses you passionately. You both feel the edge building but you don't mind. With a groan of pleasure, you both release at the same time. Ellington pulls out of you and gets up. He goes into the bathroom and grabs a few tissues before coming back and cleaning up. He throws them away and then he lays sweatily next to you. He wraps his arms around you and you snuggle up against him.
"So should I start calling you Mrs. Ratliff now?" Ellington jokes. You playfully smack him before you both start falling asleep. Ellington kisses your head softly before sleep takes over you both.

*AN* wattpad deleted the story at one point, but they put it back temporarily. They said it would only be up for 2 days, but it's been over 2 weeks and they haven't deleted it again. So just incase they delete it again, I've moved all the oneshots onto Fanfiction.net it has the same title and the link is in our twitter bio. ;)