Chapter 11

“Okay, spill,” Isabella demanded once the bathroom door had shut behind us.

“What’s there to spill?” I asked, confused. Seriously, what was there?

She gave me an exasperated look, her dark eyes glimmering with annoyance. “With you and Blaze? You guys looked pretty close out on the dance floor.”

I gave her a disgusted look. “Blaze? As in asshole, egotistical Blaze?”

“So, you don’t like him?” she said slowly, thinking it over carefully.

“Of course I don’t like him! Just the thought of it is… Ugh!” I exclaimed, throwing my hands up in the air for effect. “I would never like some monster like him!”

Isabella narrowed her eyes at me in disbelief. “And you’re a hundred percent sure?”

“A hundred and ten,” I retorted, making my way to the door. “Are we done here?” Without waiting for an answer, I walked out the door and headed back to the party.

I don’t know why I’m so irritated or frustrated. I just can’t believe she thought I’d actually be falling for that ass. I mean, yeah, he’s not as mean as he could be, but he wasn’t as nice as he could be either. Besides, what was there to like about him? He only thought of himself, he was always so angry and cold to people, and he was just… Him!

I felt someone grabbed my arm tightly, jerking me out of my thoughts, and I turned around to face the guy from earlier that Blaze had saved me from. “I do believe we got interrupted earlier?” he hissed in my ear.

“Let go of me,” I growled, not in the mood to deal with his idiocy. “I don’t have time for this.”

“Make time,” he responded, dragging me off and away from the ball.

I struggled against him, gaining freedom until he grabbed me tighter. “Where the fuck are you taking me?” I snarled.

My head snapped to the side, and there was a stinging sensation on my cheek. My jaw dropped open. He slapped me! “You fucking slapped me, you asshole!” I spat.

“Don’t make me do it again,” he threatened as he continued to take me to an unknown location. At the end of the hallway I saw Isabella appear from the bathroom, and her eyes widened as she saw me with this man. I mouthed ‘Help’ to her, watching as she nodded before running off, no doubt to get Blaze and Zeth. I just hope that they’ll find me in time.

“Where are we going?” I demanded.

“You talk too much,” he snapped, covering my mouth with one of his hands.

He opened the door to a bedroom. Of course. This guy was going to rape me. I laughed bitterly in my head. As if this was the first time I’ve been raped considering it was one of the many things they decided to do to me at the Slave Center. I mean, we’re mostly supposed to be sex slaves to vampires, so why not steal my virginity and teach me how to bring pleasure to men? Well I can tell you right now I will be doing no such thing for this man just like I did nothing the way they wanted me to back then.