Personal for @YouAnd1DLM

Rebecca POV

My 15th birthday is coming up really soon. Like a day soon. I'm currently living with Liam and his bandmates because my parents are on a stupid cruise. Anyways, before my parents left, they promised me a party. But now, I don't know. Liam hasn't said I could have one at all. It's not fair. I really wanted a party.

On the day of my birthday, I was woken up by the boys singing "Happy Birthday" They had a cake and everything. Plus they were screeching on the top of their lungs. Especially Louis. I swear, I was deaf. After they finished, I blew out the candles and we had cake for breakfast. It was delicious. For my birthday, Zayn and Louis declared that they will take me out to shopping and we can do almost everything that I wanted to do.

After I changed into some everyday clothes, we went. We tried on clothes, made jokes, and took many pictures. Even though I was glad to be around Zayn and Louis, I kinda wished that Liam was here. He probably is with his girlfriend or whatever. As we came close to the end of our trip, we passed by a piercing place. "Oooh, I want to go there!" I said to Zayn and Louis. "I don't know." Zayn said a little skeptical. "What? You guys get tattoos. Why can't I get a piercing?" I argued. "You are a teen." Louis said. "Louis, you act like you're younger than me." I commented. "Fine, you can get your piercing, but don't come crying to us when Liam gets mad." Zayn warned. I nodded and we entered.

About 30 minutes later, I walked out with a new nose piercing. It hurts a lots. "My nose hurts." I complained. "I told you." Louis said. "You told me nothing." We kept walking around. We came to a skating rink. "Can we go inside, please?" I begged. Louis and Zayn both shrugged and we walked into the building. Louis paid for us and we got some roller skates. Not to be tooting my own horn, but I'm pretty good at roller skating. Or so I thought. While I was skating, this girl challenged me to a race. I, of course, accepted. Louis did the countdown. "On your marks, get set, GO!" We powered off. I quickly was able to move fast away from her. I made the mistake of slowing down toward the end, because she came up and tripped me. I fell straight onto my arm. This sick cracking noise happened after. I tried to get up, but I couldn't. Zayn and Louis rushed over and picked me up from the ground. "We have to take you to the emergency room." Zayn panicked.

Liam met us the emergency room. It was quite embarrassing. He got all upset because Louis had taken me to the roller skating rink. He was also mad because I had gotten a nose ring. I can't blame him. I got a nose ring without his permission. Liam wanted to chat with me on my own after I got my cast. Yes, I broke my arm.  When he entered, he didn't look too happy. "Hi." I said softly. "I little disappointed in you." Liam said. I felt guilty. "I'm sorry." "I know. You could have asked me. That would have been nice." "You would have said no." I reminded him.  "Of course I would have. You don't need to pierce your face." "But it's cool." "There are a lot of other cool things to do." Liam said. We both signed. "I'm signing you out. You can't be late to your own party." Liam said, about to walk out. "What?" I said, confused. "I'm throwing a party. It was supposed to be a surprise, but you ended up here. I'll e back in a moment." I just beamed.

The party was epic. Liam invited my entire school, some outside school friends, and even some celebrities. My parents even showed up at one point. I owe Liam a big one. He is such a caring brother :)