Chapter 1 - I'm Sorry

Okay so here's the thing, I'm only just reading through this now and realizing how horrid the start is. I promise it does get better just work with me here please. I'm currently editing:)

TRAILER ON THE SIDE --->>

Kate's POV

"I-Im sorry" I mumbled as I slowly backed away until my back hit the wall.

"Sorry doesn't cut it princess. How many times have I told you not to run?" Harry smirked and took a step closer.

"Im sorry, I really am." I whispered only loud enough for him to hear. I was terrified. I just wanted to push him away and run but I knew I couldn't.

Then all of a sudden I felt something hit my gut, hard and I clenched over in pain. I half stood up whimpering and clutching my stomach.

"So, are you going to run away next time?" Harry stood there with the biggest smirk on his face.

"No" I quiety replied.

"Good... You just make it harder on yourself. Well anyways... Zayn, Louis, enjoy" He took a few steps back laughing.

Then I felt something hit my stomach again, and again, and again. The kept hitting my stomach until I hit the ground.

Once I was lying on the cement, holding my stomach, they started to kick me. Again and again, over and over.

After a few minutes they decided to stop.

"Well I think she's had enough for now, come on boys" Harry spoke as they walked away, laughing.

After all of that happened I waited a few minutes trying to recover a bit then I started the walk home.

As soon as I walked in the door the first thing I heard was yelling. Obviously mum and dad were fighting again. I quickly and quietly tried to walk up to my room un noticed.

Once I got in my room I heard a loud slam and screaming. I looked out my window and saw my mum get into her car and drive away, alcohol in hand. I sighed.

I knew mum wasn't going to be coming home for a few days so I knew I would be stuck home alone... with my dad.

"KATE, GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW" My dad yelled from downstairs. I gulped.

I knew this wasn't going to be good. I slowly walked down the stairs to see him sitting down on the couch drinking some sort of alcohol.

"Kate" My dad slurred as he slowly stood up. "Why doesn't your mother give me what I want?" Dad said as he walked towards me.

I slowly backed away until my back hit the door. "Whenever I want something she doesn't give me it. Why can't she just give me what I want"? Dad said as he started to caress my face right before he hit me with all force.

I slid down the wall, curling up in a little ball and started crying. "IM NOT DONE WITH YOU. WHY DONT YOU LISTEN TO ME? IM YOUR FATHER!" Dad yelled as he grabbed my arm and slammed me into the wall.

"Im... sorry" I mumbled avoiding eye contact with him.

"YOU'RE NOT SORRY! WOMEN NEVER ARE SORRY! ALL THEY WANT IS A FIRST TIME THEN THAT'S IT... NOTHING MORE" Dad yelled as his first collided with my face and that's the last thing I remember before I blanked out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with a really bad headache and my face hurt a lot. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings.