Princeton: Married Now ❤

This Imagine For RAIYONA!

(You and Prince have been dating for over a year. He finally popped the big question. You guys got married.

*You guy get to the honeymoon motel.*

Prince sets your bags down, and picks you up and takes you through the door and sets you down gently.

Raiyona: *blushing* “You didn’t have to do that. We’re not in a movie baby.”

Prince: *flashes that amazing smile and look in your eyes* “Well sometimes I have to realize this isn’t a movie.. us i mean. You make me feel like this is too good to be true, You’re my everything, I finally get to call you my wife now, and I love you Raiyona”.

Raiyona: *getting lost in his eyes and smiling like a complete dork* “Aww.. I love you too princeton.”

You start to kiss him, and you knew he was really about to get into that kiss, so you stop.

Raiyona: “Lets.. go get our bags baby..”

You grab a suitcase and takes it to the bedroom while smirking.Prince watches you walk away biting his lower lip hardly, but you can still see him do it.Your  face was starting to get oily from the make-up at the wedding

Raiyona: “Hey Babe? I’m gonna take a shower” *shouting from the bathroom*

Prince: *rolls his eyes and sighs* “Ugh. Okay. I’ll just chill in the room.. On the bed.. ALONE!

Raiyona: *laughs* “Calm your hormones babe, and NO! Take one of the kitchen chairs and put it in the middle of the bedroom. By the time i get out the shower, I wanna see you sitting in the chair. Okay?”

Prince: *confused * “Umm…. Ok?”

Your quick 5 minutes shower was over but you still kept the shower running because you needed to get ready for the little “suprise” you had planned for Princeton, outside that door

*Thinking in your head* “Shaved everything? .. check. The outfit? .. check. Ipod plugged into the speaker? .. check. The nervousness? .. double check.”

Your heart was beating so fast as you put on the black and green lingerie, you shut the shower off and open the door slowly, finding Princeton in the chair.

Prince: *looks you up and down very slowly, multiple times* “uh……uh” *speechles*

Raiyona: *still standing by the door, you turn your ipod on and it starts playing (Beg for it by Chris Brown)* “Hush. hands behind you back...Now babe” 

He does immediately and you walk over to him and sit on him, lapdance positon, and starts kissing him, he kisses you back in a heartbeat

Raiyona: “You want me to make you beg for it?” *you said very seductively*

Prince: *Bites his lip hard, and nods*

You start grinding on him slow and steady. You felt his dick getting harder by the second.Prince tilts his head back and moans quietly.You were turned on by his reaction, so you started grinding even harder, but still slow.

Prince: *moans* “Don’t tease me baby…”. (you didn’t listen)

Prince surprises you and picked you up, legs wrapped around him, and gently laid you down on the bed. While on top of you, him still hard, he started kissing and sucking on your neck, which made you moan.You break the kiss and take his shirt off A.S.A.P. His body was perfect.Prince takes your bra off, then moves on to sliding your panties off with his teeth. Then takes his boxer off.Your were surprised at how big he was.He put the condom on and climbed back on top of you