Naburi's Note

WARNING: This story is filled with huge amounts of angst, some fluff, eventual action and graphic depictions of gore and violence. It will focus more on familial love, therefore romance itself will be a slowburn and only a sub-genre. As a story for the villains, I tried hard not to make this a crackfic, but because of the dark and serious tone might not be everybody's cup of tea.

Rated PG-13: Content includes sensitive topics such as violence, abuse, and drug addiction.

I promise you this isn't your typical "Child in the Akatsuki" storyline, even though it might seem like it. Everything will not be what it seems, so be careful with the plotline and the multiple POV because it will be a bit daunting. I also tend to foreshadow a lot, sue me.

Also, as you might have already noticed, I have a weird writing style, which in some ways isn't always grammatically correct nor remarkable to everyone. If you're familiar with free-verse and prose poems, you might see it in a different light.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
IMPORTANTE
Italicized dialogues are
dialogues from the past and
scenes that use past tense, usually
italicized as well but not always,
are flashbacks.
Vice versa.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

To also clarify, this is only the rewritten version of "Definitely a Sadist: In Between The Uchihas", which was originally published in April 2012, and this is its attempt at a continuation. Because the original has a sentimental value to me as my first fanfic, many aspects of this book are old and what you might think as not unique anymore. The original can be found linked in my profile.

Rewrite: November 2019
Editing: N/A

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction, based on the popular manga/anime series Naruto. All characters, clans, places and some events in the story belong to Masashi Kishimoto, except for the following: Nobara, Koori Nation including all the villages, clans and people within it, as well as other outside characters (not named to avoid spoilers). All videos/images attached are also not the author's property unless stated otherwise.

Cover Art & Design © 2020 by Naburi · Djade inspired

This note constantly changes