The Nightlife Paris

The Nightlife Series is violent, sexy, and occasionally violently sexy.

Vampire master Michelle, and her slave, Aaron Pilan, leave the heartbreak of Vegas...

...for a new start in Paris. Aaron’s mistakes in Vegas make him question everything he knows about Michelle, and the prospect of a long, lonely future with her.

Struggling with his predatory alter ego, Aaron chafes under Michelle's rules. His animalistic desires drive him to take a lover without conditions – a bloodslave – but Michelle refuses.

Michelle is not blind to Aaron’s needs. She answers his demands by opening her heart and soul to him. Their minds intertwine and Aaron relives her dark, gritty tale of survival in the ravages of war-torn Paris under the German occupation. Her disturbing revelations are met with shock, pushing Aaron even further from her. For the first time, Michelle begins to reconsider the way she has lived all these decades.

And they are not alone in Paris. An investigator has shadowed them from Vegas, seeking the unique gifts of Michelle’s blood. He hunts the vampires, attacking them at their most vulnerable time. Michelle and Aaron face death and worse – separation.

Aaron and Michelle’s wicked, pulse-pounding tale drags readers breathless through one cataclysmic event after another.

˃˃˃ “I was screaming at one point, crying, at another. It was an emotional roller coaster of a book.” 

˃˃˃ “This segment of Michelle and Aaron's tale is dark and graphic, but with mesmerizing descriptions and a morbidly compelling storyline, I felt this was the best of The Nightlife Series by far.” 

˃˃˃ “Decidedly darker and somewhat disturbing, THE NIGHTLIFE: PARIS takes the series for a turn towards the dark side and I loved every minute of it!”

Find out what happens in the third novel of the Nightlife Series...bite into your copy today!

The Nightlife Series novels are Adult Paranormal Romance ~ Urban Fantasy Thriller:

#1 THE NIGHTLIFE NEW YORK

#2 THE NIGHTLIFE LAS VEGAS

#3 THE NIGHTLIFE PARIS

#4 BLOOD SLAVE

#5 THE NIGHTLIFE LONDON

#6 THE NIGHTLIFE SERIES OMNIBUS (Books 1-4)

Young Adult novels by TW Luedke (Travis Luedke)

THE SHEPHERD (YA Paranormal)