57. Naked Encounters

I cannot express to you how much it means for you to please vote for my story. It takes less than a second, and it really helps my book to get recognised for the hundreds of hours I've put into writing it. Thank you for absolutely everything 

Twitter: WordsWithGem 
Snapchat: gemma.allan

Instagram: gemma.allan 

 The door slams shut from Gemma's departure and it's instantaneous. I am in Harry's clutch in less amount of time than it takes to switch on a light bulb. His needing lips find mine in a desperate struggle as he simultaneously places his hands on the backs of my thighs to pull me up, and I willingly oblige and wrap my legs around his waist.

His supple lips move down my neck, and then to my collarbone, and down between my breasts.

"How long do we have?" I reply, completely breathless from the heated exchange.

"Mmm," he says in thought, "Maybe twenty minutes," he says as he gently nips at a bit of my skin with his teeth.

Ugh.

Thinking similarly, he walks hastily toward the staircase and continues to carry me, almost as if I weigh nothing.

Such a turn on.

My foot hits a picture frame on the wall, causing it to fall to the floor and smash as we turn the corner, and he continues walking the distance to his bedroom.

"Harry!" I say, tearing my lips away from his, "We need to clean that up," I exclaim.

"Fuck it," his hot breath is on me, lavishing my neck with his tongue. "I want you so badly," he says deeply, his voice husky with desire as he leans back against his bedroom door to open it, throwing me down on the bed. I am frantic as I throw off my cardigan, and raise my hips off the bed to unbutton and slide off my jeans as Harry throws his clothes to the floor in a desperate struggle. He jumps on the bed behind me, and I feel his arousal in my lower back as he leans over me to get to his side-table drawer, taking out a condom. He slides it over himself with ease and turns me over so that we are both lying on our sides in the spooning position. He teases me by rubbing himself over my entrance and I gasp out in frustration.

"Oh is this annoying is it?" and I hear the smirk in his tone.

"Fuck you Harry," I respond, breathless.

"I'd like that," he wittily replies in his husky voice, right by my ear sending shivers throughout me, exciting me.

He presses his full lips against my neck as he enters me, filling me up entirely.

Oh how I've missed this...

There is more force behind each thrust and it's different to the other times we've had sex. Different, but really, really good. The intense friction between our bodies burns, and he cups my breast, squeezing, as he takes my earlobe between his teeth, driving me even crazier. I feel the familiar feeling of pressure building inside me and I reach my arm back, clenching my fingers through his hair and tugging - trying to hold on to my last piece of sanity before pleasure takes hold over my entire being.

There is something so raw... something so primal about this and I moan out in ecstasy as his hand reaches over and he begins rubbing me where I am most sensitive, rendering me powerless. He slides in an out of me, quickening his pace, and his moans are more frequent and closer together.  It is all suddenly too much for me. I cry out in sexual gratification as I come undone in his embrace, and I feel him come, moments after I call out his name.