Princenton Imagine: 4 Years ❤

This is for kEI-KEI!

4 years. That’s how long you’ve been with Princeton. 4 years to the exact minute, but as usual he’s just coming home from tour so you need to be ready when he gets home.

~Text Message~

Prince:”I just landed in baby, I should be back in 2 hours or less.”

Kei-Kei: ”Okay.”

Prince:”Something wrong babe?”

Kei-Kei:”Naw I’m just thinking.”

Prince:”Okay? I love you.”

Kei-Kei:”I love you too.”

You ran to your closet to find the sexiest lingerie you own. When none of the originals are satisfying you, you went for the secret weapon. It’s a solid black garter belt with thigh high stockings, thong of your choice, and a solid back bra. Before putting that on you had to shower, exfoliate, shave/wax, and lotion up. By the time that was over Princeton should have been home. Before you could call him you heard a voice.

Prince:”Kei-Kei? Baby?”

Kei-Kei:”Im in the closet putting clothes away!”

Prince:”Okay. I got to go piss real quick.”

Kei-Kei:”Tmi! But okay.”

While Princeton was using the bathroom you came out and laid out on the bed. When he finally came out he was only in his boxers and wife beater.

Prince:”Baby have you s- *looks at you*

Kei-Kei: *get off the bed* Have I seen what?”

Prince:”Is this for me?”

Kei-Kei:”Mhmm". *looks at him and bites lip*

Prince:”*sits in the middle of the bed" * Well come here. *pats his lap*

Kei-Kei: *crawl on the bed and straddle him*

Prince:”You look beautiful my love.”

He took his left hand and wrapped it around your waist to pull you closer. Then he used his right hand to lift your chin so he could kiss you.

One thing that Princeton could always do was kiss. 4 years later and they still make you melt. It didn’t take long for him to undo the garder belt and take off the stockings. While making out Princeton rolled so that he was on the top, where he loves to be.

Prince:”Are we using a condom?”

Kei-Kei: ”No"

Prince:”You sure?”

Kei-Kei: ”Yes baby,never been more sure of anything in my life.”

Prince:”*simles then kisses you*

He kept kissing you tenderly before stripping your bra off. Then you broke the kiss to take of his wife beater. Then resumed kissing. You and Princeton were so in love. Everything you guys did together the two of you cherished.

Prince:”*stops kissing you* Hold up… You hear that?”

You listen closely you could here faint noises of mens talking.

Kei-Kei:”It’s your boys.”

Prince:”How are we gunna get them to go?”

Kei-Kei:”I have the perfect idea. Go get our robes.”

Prince:”*goes and gets them and comes back* Now what?”

Kei-Kei:”Get naked and put it on. Then we’ll walk downstairs… After that leave it up to me.”

So Princeton did what you told him. After that  you guys walked downstairs. The boys were watching the game. So you went and stood in front of the plasma screen.

Ray:”Da fuck?!”

Kei-Kei:”The only reason that you guys should be here right now is because your house burned down. Other then that y’all asses gots to bounce.”

Roc:”Yeah on second thought we’ll go to my apartment. Cause I think they were doing the nasty. Leggo!”

Everyone left so you looked at Princeton then dropped your robe.

Kei-Kei:”I want your mr.Fernando, so I’ll be upstairs waiting for it. Don’t make me wait long papi.”

Prince:”*watched you ascend the stairs* I’m coming *ran up the stairs to you and tackled you to the bed*”

Kei-Kei:”Umm I don’t remember Mr. Fernando being that big.”

Prince:”Well I want the pussy. So you gonna give it to me?

You:”Yesss papi.”

Princeton kept kissing your neck and teasing you with Mr. Fernando head.

Kei-Kei:”*moans* Babe stop teasing me.”

Prince:”That’s all you hand to say mami.”

Princeton slowly slid Mr. Fernando into after he let you adjust to his new found length, he began to thrust real fast.He had the bed squick & rocking back and fourth makeing the head bored hit the wall everytime he thrust in you.

Kei-Kei:Ahhhh papi yessss!

Princeton:oh mami

Kei-Kei:Mmmmmm baby right there!

Princeton pull out and made you go on all four then slam right back in you while he pull on your hair.

Kei-Kei:Ahhhh papi...Yesss baby

Princeton: *Slap you on the ass* You like that Kei-Kei

Kei-Kei:mmmm yesss baby,i love it

 You could feel him twitching inside of you indicating he was about to come.

Kei-Kei:mmmm prince im bout to cummmmm!

Princeton:Come mami

He kept slamming in you.5 min you came on him and 3 min he came in you.

He pull out and laid on the other side of you.

Princeton:I love you Kei-Kei *Kiss  your lip*

Kei-Kei:I love you to Princeton *Kiss back*

You both went under the cover and feel asleep.

{Did you like it?}

{Comment && Vote}

{Want a imagine INBOX me}