Prologue

Prologue

After a long day of preparing and waiting in lines they finally appeared on stage to greet the thousands of screaming fans waiting for them. They all smiled at the crowd as the sang the newest single off of their new album. I have to admit my breath was taken away from their appearance. We didn't have the best seats in the house so we were pretty far away but I could see enough of the boys to know that they were attractive. According to Daisy the boys came out on stage in their classic wardrobe. Daisy screamed at the top of her lungs at the boys dancing about on the stage clapping her hands in the air. I covered my ears as I looked down at the stunning boys. "Aren't they amazing?!?" She yelled right into my ear. "Dais you don't have to yell in my ear I'm right next to you!" I giggled at my best friend while still watching the boys on stage. "What?!" She yelled back. I shook my head and smiled at her as she sung the lyrics very loudly and very badly. She grabbed my wrists twirling my arms around trying to make me dance with her. I rolled me eyes at her obsessing over some boys. I couldn't dance with her right now. I was too distracted by these boys. There was something about them that just wasn't right and I couldn't put my finger on it. 

God they were gorgeous. The way they all sang together in unison with hand motions made it so much better. They were all ridiciously handsome in their own ways but my eyes instantly went towards one specifically. My jaw basically dropped at the sight of him. There he was looking more gorgeous than ever. He looked the same maybe more mature and older but still the same guy since I last saw him. I guess you could say he looked more rugged, which was super sexy. Come to think of it I hadn't seen him in months.