Chapter 3 : school

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-author session-

heyyyyyyy im back. im so busy with my studies that now i dont have time to update my ff. and im quite happy there's comments asking to update my ff. lulz. thank you guys for reading my ff. i really appreciate it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lee Hyeri's POV

the bus suddenly stopped and i saw chanyeol and baekhyun stand up. me , who actually didnt know where should i get off the bus, just follow those two folks.

as soon as i get off the bus i am amazed.

I AM

A old building with a castle style was infront of me amazed me. it look so cool that i take out my iphone from my pocket so i could take a picture of it.

"never seen such a thing like this before?.........." said chanyeol

"yeahhhhhhhhhh ive never seen this. not even once in my life its pretty and looks quite scary but still" i answered.

"well, you shouldnt be and you'll probably get sick of it bcos you'll come here almost everyday."

"everyday?"

"yeah sure"

"b-but why?"

"........... umm bcos this is the school buliding?"

"WHATTTTTTTTTTT?"

"you dont have to scream tho...."

RRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG

chanyeol walks away and leaves me.

"w-wait up! i need your help!"

chanyeol stopped

"............................what is it?" he said with cold voice.

"can you show me where's the office?"

"i have a class to attend. probably you wanna ask other person."

i grab his sleeves to stop him from walking away.

"pls?"

chanyeol was startled and silence remaining. idk why but his face was flushed red?

chanyeol speaks

"okay...........okay..........."

"thanks!"

".................................but first can you ummm..." he stopped and move his eyes to my arm which is tugging on his sleeves

"ouh! im really sorry!" now im flashed red!

"............ its okay................"

he scratches back of his neck and avoid an eyecontact with me.

then he walks away and turned back to me.

"are you coming or not?"

"o-ouh yeah im coming"

Both or us enter the building.

when we are on our way to the office, we didnt talk. NOT AT ALL. probably he is still shocked abt the tugging thing. umm i really didnt meant to do it. i just cant stop it cos when im at my old school, im so close to this boy, Jin. sooo i dont really feel shy when im around but when iim with chanyeol i cant even talk to him.

when i daydreaming while walking chanyeol stop me with holding my shoulder.

"we are here. where are you goin-... um"

quickly he moves his hand.

"ouh thankyou so much. see you next time!"

i bow to him. when i got up. i already saw him leaving.

TO BE CONTINUE