{Chapter VII} | Use A Favor

A/N

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy the update! Lol I couldn't think of a question today lmfao

love, katie xx

“Well, okay then,” Louis says, wearing a confused expression on his face. He turns back around in his seat, joining El. He reaches across the table and grabs Harry’s phone and he mutters a curse under his breath when the lock screen appears.

“What was he even looking at?” Liam asks. He sets his glass down on the table and pulls Dani closer beside him. “I’m curious.”

“I think that it might’ve been a video or something,” Niall says. He raises his hand up towards his mouth and an obnoxious burp comes out. Everyone at the table, including some of the people situated inside of the restaurant, glare at him in disgust. He shrugs his shoulders at them.

“What makes you think that it was a video?” Liam asks. “It could’ve been a text message or a photo for all we know.”

“I saw his eyes moving across the screen as if he was watching something,” Niall says. He sinks back in his chair and crosses his arms over his chest, looking at his empty plate. “I might be wrong for all I know. It’s just an assumption.”

Liam averts his gaze off Niall, glances over at London instead, and says, “              Do you have any idea what was on his phone, London?”

She peers over at his face full of genuine curiosity. She pats her lips open apart some as if she was to respond when she closes them back. She would be lying if she were to say that she had no idea. The look Harry shot at, full of contempt, before getting up from the table only meant one thing; it was regarding her in some sort. Or worse yet, it was the video Brooke threatened to leak the day of their confrontation. And the idea of that bothers her to an extremity. This is one of the moments where she wishes she could just blend in with the ordinary and not be in the center of attention.

She bites her lips. “Um, not really,” she says. “I think it might be video, like Niall said.”

“Well then check,” Dani says and others nod in agreement.

Louis’s eyes go wide as if a light bulb went alight in his head. “You know Harry’s passcode right?”

She nods her and says, “Yeah.”

She doesn’t like the idea of where this is going.

Louis smiles. “Well then here,” he says. He slides Harry’s phone across the table. “Unlock his phone and tell us what it is.”

She mutters a curse underneath her breath while picking his phone up.

“Don’t you think this is kind of like . . .,” Niall says, eyeing the phone in her hand. “I don’t know . . . an invasion of his privacy?”

“Nope,” El says rather nonchalant. “I don’t see anything wrong with this. Besides, it not like he’s going to find out or anything.”

“Exactly,” Liam says. “It’s just between us six.”

“I don’t know,” Niall says uneasily.

Louis rolls his eyes. “Well, it seems to me that somebody is indecisive,” he says, purposely narrowing his eyes at Niall. After a couple of seconds, he turns back to London. “Say what, you should just give Harry his phone back and from there on, you can try to figure out what happened.”

They all look over at her in expectancy to comply and she inwardly sighs to herself before standing from her seat. She brushes her jeans free of crumb and clutches his phone in free hand.