“Dancing at a charity thing, apparently.” Hunter chuckled, shaking his head.

                “The annual fundraiser down the park?” I nodded.

                “I’m dancing, I think.” I didn’t actually know what I was doing but if they put me on a cupcake stall, there was no way that I was staying there the whole day.

                “Seb, Alfie and I will be there later so I’ll probably see you,” he said casually, pulling up into the parking space outside the warehouse. I smiled, hearing the music blasting already. It wasn’t our usual dance music though, it sounded like... reggae.

                “Have fun, I’ll see you later,” Hunter mumbled. I nodded, patting his thigh.

                “Thanks for the lift, see you later.”

                Kyle was standing with one of his hands on his hips in front of Des who didn’t look remotely happy.

                “Dude, you look like a diva,” Luke hollered from the CD player. Zoe was sitting in the corner with what looked like a text book whilst Dylan and Kenzi were leaning against the far wall with their arms crossed. Not one member of the troop look impressed.

                “What’s going on?” I asked, dumping my bag on the floor. Luke looked up, a smile stretching across his face when he slung his arm over my shoulder for a quick hug.

                “Zumba,” he whispered into my ear. I groaned out loud and inwardly. They had to be kidding. Zumba was a new fitness dance craze that had half of the town hooked where I used to live and it annoyed the hell out of me.

                “Why?” I asked Kyle, who had snapped out of his one hand on hip pose.

                “Because the fundraising committee booked us a while ago, I forgot all about it and when they called yesterday, they said that they wanted two performances and a Zumba class.”

                I glanced over at Dylan who shrugged, blowing through his lips.

                “We only have a couple hours, I think that we should split into two groups,” he announced. Kyle nodded, stepping back to let Dylan explain.

                “Guys, I think I’m going to give this a miss, I’ve got my maths exam tomorrow and I really need to finish revising,” Zoe replied, standing up with her bags. A maths degree? Wow, the girl was smart. I wouldn’t normally judge like that, but she acted as thick as two short planks whenever we were out and practising.

                “That’s fine, babe, good luck,” Kyle replied, kissing her cheek. She left with a chorus of ‘good luck’ and knock ‘em dead’.

                “Right, if two of us take the Zumba, four of us take one routine and then all of us take the last one?” Dylan asked. Kyle rubbed his chin, nodding.

                “Sounds like a reasonable plan. Dylan and Andy, you handle Zumba, the rest of us will take the other routine.” I was about to open my mouth to protest when Dylan clamped his hand onto my shoulder, shooting me a look that said ‘shut up’. So I did.

                “I’ve never done Zumba before,” I whined, standing next to Dylan whilst he kicked the floor with the toe of his shoe.

                “Neither have I, we just basically have to mix Latino dancing with some fitness and toning ideas,” he replied, sitting on the counter. I groaned, pushing myself up next to him.