Chapter 12 - Captured.

Cheers to finally getting 1,000 fans! I'm so excited! I want to cry right now :D Anyways, as promised, a chapter before Thursday. I hope you enjoy!

Some of you are stuck between Ne'Vaeh and Justin or Ne'Vaeh and Jacob. I love that! They're both great guys so I understand why it's hard. Unfortunately, she can only have one :(

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! It only takes 30 seconds!

___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 12 - Captured.

One week.

It's been one week since I've last talked to Jacob. It's not because I've been avoiding him, because I haven't, it's just seems that he's never around. I usually see him about three times a day, but now I don't see him even once.

I think he's been avoiding me.

The question is: Why? 

What did I do to him to make him avoid me. I mean, I know I kind of left him after he told me something tragic about his life, but was what I did really that bad?

I think it is.

I've been looking for him to apologize, even though I shouldn't. Justin and the whole school would probably say I was pregnant by him, which is ridiculous. High school is just full off labels and it's ridiculous.

But I won't betray the trust Justin has put into me. It just wouldn't be fair when he's layed of so many girls lately. So, if I run into Jacob, I apologize and leave at that. Whether or not he accepts my apology is up to him.

Tonight is the big night for our school's soccer team. This game will tell whether or not we can go to state so it's alot riding on this game. 

Usually all the attention is on football, but at our school soccer is the top sport. The bleachers are always full and people are always cheering, managing to burst everyone's eardrums. The whole school and half the town will probably be there, along with college scouts.

To show my support, I'm wearing Justin's hoodie, with his last name and jersey number, and a pair of skinny jeans. It's late October, so it's starting to get a little chilly and I don't want to freeze watching soccer.

Hearing voices outside my room, I quickly spin on my heel and stare at the door, trying to calm my racing heart. My parents left on business yesterday, and Rayon should be getting ready for the game as well.

I've also been on edge for the last week. The night when I came home to my family gathered around, I could have sworn I heard voices outside of my window while I was trying to sleep. It sounded like Donnovan and some other person I don't know.

I've had a bad feeling since I met Donnavan. He makes my skin crawl, and not in the good way.

When the door opens, I'm relieved and livid at the same time. 

The bitch's head pops through.

"What do you want?" I ask, as I continue to check my outfit in the mirror. I'm clearly not happy that she has the nerve to step on the same floor my room is located on.

Noriah hesistantly steps through the door, making me spin back around to throw her a hard glare. "I wanted to talk." She says softly, closing the door behind her.

I cross my hand over my chest. "We have nothing to talk about."

She sighs. "Don't be like that, Vaeh. We've been best friends since before we could talk. Don't you think this is over-"