Sucker Punch

I'M GONNA BE HONEST GUYS, I'M KIND OF UPSET WITH YOU - IF YOU DON'T HAVE FAITH IN JIM AT LEAST HAVE FAITH IN ME AND MY HATE OF LOVE TRIANGLES AND SADNESS - I MEAN COME ON IT CAN'T BE ALL PLAIN SAILING WITH NO QUESTIONS ASKED OR LETS FACE IT'D BE DAMN BORING.

THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO KEPT FAITH AND LOVE IN JIM - HE LOVES YOU GUYS TOO XD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beth

I felt my head shaking down at him, my feet moved me back until I bumped into a wall, the main reason I left last night was so that I wouldn’t hurt him and now he’s ruined the effort. He’s still an Alpha on my land without my permission, he’s still a threat and so still a target.

I growled in warning at him, baring my huge new teeth but he just kept coming towards me, still on his knees, his shirt and pants all ripped from climbing up here. When he got as close as he could Jim started to reach his hands out to me, I snapped at them, wanting him to back away.

He wouldn’t back off and listen to me and it was getting increasingly hard to hold myself back, his hand touched me and I pounced on him, my front paws pushing down on his chest, my teeth snapping at him again but being this close was a mistake for me too, his smell still go to me, his touch still got to me and felt myself slipping away.

“You can snap and growl at me all you want baby, but you will listen to me, shift”.

I pushed myself off of him and grunted my refusal to the wall, stamping my big paws in the dirt and dust to make new scents fill my nose instead of his intoxicating one. I don’t want to shift, I don’t to think about what I heard last night, being a wolf has kept me sane, changing means pain and I don’t want pain especially the kind of pain that I got a taste of last night.

“Baby please, I need to talk to you and I need, I need to hold you, please”. I whimpered when I saw the first ever tears fall from his eyes, I shifted and fell into a heap on the stone floor bawling like a baby as flashes of memory came into my mind from last night, it felt my heart was trying rip itself free from my body.

I heard Jim shuffling over to me and I moved myself as far back as I could, I don’t want him to touch me I don’t want to see him ever again and the worst part is I know that’s a lie, I love him still and I’ll always want him to touch me and I never want him to leave me.

“Beth, Beth please – look I brought you a blanket” my eyes flicked up briefly to notice Jim take a backpack off of his shoulders and from it he produced a flannel blanket. He didn’t hold it out to me, he held the edges of it like he wanted to wrap me in it himself. “Please... if you have this on, I won’t really be touching you, just please Beth, you have let me explain”.

“I don’t want you to explain, I never want to see you again”.

“That’s a lie, tell me it’s a lie”!

“No, just go”.

“Beth”! The pain in his voice made start sobbing, I latched a hand over my mouth to muffle the stupid sounds while my tears blinded me. My moment of weakness was enough for Jim to catch me in his blanket in his arms.

“Let me go”.

“Never, I’ll never let you go” his nose, his lips and his hands were going nonstop, against my arms, my chest, my neck, my face, my hair. “I love you, so much Beth. I love you more than my own life, you’re the sole thing in my life that I’ve done right, please let me explain”.