Chapter 8. (finally)

**Last time**

I held up a box to the girls who stood in front of me and there faces were shocked while Hidan screamed...

***Home***

I shook my head and set the box down sighing, "Ya can't be girls without them" I said but they all gave me a death glare when I said that and I shrugged. "It's gonna suck when it happens to you ya know, if your just sitting there and it just comes up on you" I added and they all just huffed and crossed there arms, "There's no way am I gonna were that..that.. that thing!" Hidan yelled pointing to the pad box that I held in my arms. "For once I agree with Hidan, un" Deidara added and everyone else nodded except Tobi, "Tobi thinks it would be funny" Tobi giggled causing the others to smack him in the back of the head, "you idiot, those things are for girls not for guys" Kisame huffed as he smacked Tobi, "But Tobi thought we were girls now.." he whimpered.I quickly got in front of Tobi and gleared at the 'girls' who had smacked and hit him, "Yo, calm your tits guys, Tobi is right, for now your girls so there's nothing ya'll can do about it, so just wear them" I said handing the box to Pein who had a small blush on his cheeks but just huffed and nodded, "She's right..." he murmured and everyone else but me and Tobi was jaw-dropped, "you honestly think shes right!?" They all yelled and Pein growled at them causing them to huttled back a bit and get quiet. "Right now were girls, so we have to do what girls do as of right now, without complaning" he said in a cold, strick tone making all of them sigh and grab a small iteam from the box, and I smiled happily. "Now, underwear and bra's are in the top drawer, then shorts and shirts are in the bottom on" I said pointing to my dresser, and they all swarmed around it and riped the underwear out followed by the bras. "I want the pink bra!" one of them yelled, "I want the yellow one, un!" Deidara shouted and I saw Tobi grabbing my orange one followed by a blue one by Kisame, Red with black dots by Itachi, Black and white bra for Zetsu, Sasori had a purple one and then when I finally glanced at Hidan he was putting on a purpleish pink laced bra which had little tiny red hearts on it. "Dont say anything.." He groaned but I was just laughing, all of them looked so cute in there little bras, but what was really funny was seeing them in the laced underwear and bras, that really was funny. "You guys look.. Good" I managed to pop out in my laughing fit, but they all gleared at me. "I look stupid..." Itachi whispered but Kisame grinned, " I think I look sexy!" he said happily and I just fell over laughing.

After I finally stoped laughing and got them all dressed they all looked pretty cute in there little skirts and shorts. But I still couldn't belive the Akatsuki who was feared where in my house as girls who were a little taller than me and a little bit shorter. "Okay, now the only thing we gotta do now is come up with some names for you gu--" I stoped mid stream as I saw Tobi in pig tails giggling causing me to chuckle, "Okay Tobi.. Who did that to your hair..?" I asked and he pointed to Deidara, "Sempai made Tobi pretty~" he giggled and i just shook my head, "Anyway.. We need to come up with names for you guys" I began again, "I'm hungry" Hidan groaned holding his stomach, "Me to, un" Deidara added and soon they all were groaning and whining about how hungry they were. "Okay, okay, I'll get you guys some food.. Geez, you got the girl's complaining down.." I said as I walked into the kitchen only to be followed behind by them, "Oi, bitch can I have a apple?" Hidan asked and I shook my head, "Aint got no apple" I replyed as I shuffled through the cabints, "What about a peach" he added and I shook my head, "Nope" and I heard a muffled 'fuck' but he kept going, "Any grapes" but again i shook my head, "damn bitch, you aint got no damned food!" he yelled and I rolled my eyes with a huff, " I do have food just not what your asking food" I said, "No wonder I named you bitchy.. always btiching and bitching.." I whispered, "Oi I heared that!" he yelled and I just turned to face him and I smirked, "With that girly voice of yours I can't take you seriously.." I added and he just gleared at me but blushed since he new his voice was a higher pitch now than its normal deep tone. 

I poped the little sliders in the oven and then turned to them, "Alright, those will be cooking, what do you girls wanna do?" I asked and they all gleared at me and I held my hands up in defense, "Hey, hey, you guys are girls right now so.. Deal with it" I said and they all just sighed, "I don't know.. I'm just bored as fuck so anything will do.." Hidan said as he sat down on the floor next to Kakuzu who was messing with his hair. "What to do.. What to do.." I said to myself as I paced back and forth while the 'girls' where sitting on the floor doing there own little thing, Itachi and Kisame were talking, Kakuzu was playing with Hidan's hair, Hidan was just looking pissed off, Tobi was giggling as he played with Zetsu's boobs who seemed to not mind, Sasori and Deidara were doing the same, seeing who's boobs were bigger then they just started groping each other, and lastly Pein kept glancing down at his boobs every now and then as he watched the others.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Alright, theres your update I promised. Yes I know it's a short one and I'm sorry for that, But I'm trying to get more idea's in.. Like with the boobs, I think the next chapter will be all about there boob's or something like that... Yes, that's it! Stay tunned, cause the next chapter is seeing how big there boobs is and gropping plus some lovely love stuff with them and bra's and pantines fun too~ Plus a few other funny stuff..~ :3 until the next update... I wuv you all!