[7] Friends Or Enemies?

A/N:

Woo, new chapter XD

Will be trying to update more regularly like, as I'm always bored but forget that I can just update a new chapter :s

Anyway" going to be a pretty short authors note, okay? ;)

And chapters are going to be longer, well I'm trying to anyway (Uh oh...)

And also, THIS IS NOT EDITED. So don't comment on that, thank you.

Enjoy! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, and also don't hate Caleb :(

You will love his by the end, hahahaha :p

I'll shush now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No, we are not. In fact I hate her, I can't even stand the sight of her."

As I sit there, my mouth hanging open at what I have just heard, those words echo in my head, repeating again and again, like a broken record.

"Prim, Prim?" I heard a voice say. Slowly, I turn to see one of the tributes, her face struck with concern.

"Rue?" I whisper, as the room starts to spin and I start to feel a bit faint.

"Yes, it's me. What's wrong?" She asks, leaning closer into me.

"I-Caleb, he said he hates me." I reply, trying to calm my fast pace breathing.

"Yeah, I know, we all heard what he said..." She replies, looking sympathetically at me.

"Oh." Is all I reply, as I just don't know what to say to her.

All I can think about is why he said it, did he mean it?

She just smiles sadly back, before moving away to take her seat once again before a Peacekeeper drags her away.

Before long, the stage door opens, and out comes Caleb, his face emotionless. I quickly turn away, not daring to even look at him. Not that I want to, though.

But it's too late, and before I know it, I feel the presence of a body slide over, to sit next to me. I can smell the cologne, strong and sweet, and immediately recognise it as the scent of the other District 12 tribute.

"Prim?" He says, trying to twist my body around to face him. I don't let him though.

"What do you want?" I mumble, my hands over my mouth so my words are muffled.

"Look, I'm sorry. But I had t-" He starts, before I cut off his flow of speech.

"Oh, whatever. You humiliated me in from of the whole Capitol, and you expect us to be okay?" I snarl, turning around just so I could glare at him.

"I had to. I wanted to tell you, but they wouldn't let me," He says, trying his best to look sad and pathetic. Well that wasn't going to work with me.

"What do you mean, 'they'?" I question him, narrowing my eyes.

"it wasn't my chose to do that, I cannot express how sorry I am." He says, looking down at his lap, then to peer at all the other tributes watching us, their eyes watching our every move.