Two Loves Gone

Two Loves Gone

Jay Tomlinson. Louis Tomlinson.

They only have each other.

Scarred together.

Charlotte, Felicite, Daisy and Phoebe had died in a car accident they were all involved in; Jay and Louis being the only ones to survive.

They're both living a hard life.

With Jay having no job, One Direction being split up and Louis incrimating for murder and drugs.

But pleading he's innocent.

"Mum," Louis yawns from upstairs while Jay is boiling the kettle. "Where's Lot-" Louis stops and realises what he just said. He was so used to saying that. Almost everyday he thinks that they're still alive.

Jay ignores what he says and prepares the Yorkshire tea for Louis.

"I'm sorry," Louis sits at the barstool and reaches for his teacup. "For saying that..." He rubs his eyes before wrapping his fingers around the handle and pulling it near his arm.

"Don't worry baby, it's not your fault." Jay pours the boiling water into his teacup, and Louis stares at it with sad eyes.

"It is my fault, mum!" Louis jerks from his seat, practically screaming at her. "I'm the one who got drunk and tried to convince you that I wanted to pick you up from the theatre!" A tear trickles down his face and buries himself in his hands.

"Lou, please-"

"Mum," Louis raises his head from his hands. "It's too much!" He cries, "I'm getting accused of murder and doing drugs as well! You know how close I am to jail?" His voice lowers to a whisper, and he just stares into her eyes, trying to look for an answer, but it's impossible.

The whole house is silent for the first time.

No fighting or screaming from Daisy and Pheobe.

No footsteps of Felicite pacing back and forth in the corridor when she's trying to search for an answer in her homework.

No near-breakups conversations or typing coming from Charlotte's bedroom.

"I'm sorry!" Louis whispers and puts 2 fingers to both of his temples and slowly moves them in circles. "You know I'm sorry!"

"Louis, are you alright?" Jay stares at him curiously as he looks around. Jay always wanted to know what goes on in his mind, but she tried her best not to admit it.

"They're coming for me," Tears well up in Louis' used-to-be ocean blue eyes, now a grey-dark blue colour. "Mum, help me, she told me they're coming!"

"Louis! Tell me who!" Jay shouts at him and grabs him by the shoulders. All she wishes for is for this nightmare to end.

"Them," Louis whispers and tears plunge down his face, and looks at the door. A loud knock is at the door, and Louis looks at Jay straight in the eyes. "Don't let them in, they're going to take me away. No matter what you do, don't let them in," He orders, and another knock is at the door. His arms snake under hers, and he pulls her into a tight embrace. "I love you." Louis whispers in her ear, and pulls away before sprinting upstairs.

The knock is even louder and more harsh. "Mrs. Tomlinson, we demand you to open this door right now!" The voice shouts.

There is muttering at the door, and the door bursts open. Jay holds in a scream and she jumps off the bar stool. Freeze!" The policeman shout and they point the gun at her. Her arms shoot up. Their eyes are locked while they make their way up the stairs.

The policeman runs down the stairs, and gently puts his finger on the trigger, aiming at Jay. He runs out of the house, and 2 loud bangs are set off.

"No, no, not my baby!" Jay screams and she runs out of the house. She watches as Louis is tackled to the ground, and his backpack being thrown in a policeman's hands.

"Mum, help!" Louis yells as he gets thrashed around by the men. Jay was too busy staring, paralysed, not even noticed as a man takes Jay by the wrists and holds her back. The neighbourhood walks out of their houses in their robes, being awaken by the bangs of the guns.

"No!" Jay screams, and snaps out of her trance. "He's the only thing I have! He means the world to me! He's bloody innocent for crying out loud!" 2 more bangs go off, and the neighbours scream in panic. Some duck for cover, some watch cautiously and some run into their houses.

The man with Louis' backpack throws it behind him, after finding nothing. "Louis!" Jay cries and falls to the ground, and the grip on her wrists are tighter. Louis turns around, and locks his gaze with his mother. His eyes are swollen, there are bruises on his legs and scratches on his torso. They handcuff him before finally bringing him inside the police car. They slam the door and Louis screams inside and bangs on the window with his 2 hands clutched together. The car speeds off with the siren going, and lingering around the neighbourhood for a while. The man lets go of Jay's wrists, and walks to his police car. He nods at her, as a sign of respect and sorry, and drives off.

-------

A/N: I'm so sorry for the Louis fan fictions! I just though of this idea and Louis would be a great character for it. I feel like deleting It's Catching Lightning (literally going to write It's Not Just You.. aw maybe). Can I please have your opinions on this...? Should I keep going, or should I burn this idea... Please give me feedback! Positive, negative, don't care! :D -Erin x

P.S If I get feedback saying I should go on, I will be holding auditions for this story for Louis' love :) x