chapter 11 - The next Cinderella.

Chapter 11

I woke to the sound of three sets of running feet and the high pitched laughter of young girls.

“Wakey, wakey Mr. Alex!” Sammy shouted as she entered.

Oh god its THEM! Please make them go away! It’s been two weeks since the people who I am genetically related to had hired Mr. crazy to kidnap me. And every morning since then my four little sisters Sammy, the twins Jamie and June and little Annie have made it their new mission to wake me up.

“Blaise wake up! Come on Mr. Alex!” June and Jamie shouted using their creepy twin talk.

“Hey! You didn’t wait for me!” little Annie called as she stomped into the room.

While I’m ignoring the girl’s attempt at pulling me from my bed I’ll introduce them. First we have the twins Jamie and June who just turned six and they are identical in almost every way and when I first came their favorite game was ‘confuse Blaise with creepy twin talk’. Next we have Sammy. Sammy has a speech problem that was caused when her heart failed at birth giving her slight brain damage, but thankfully she is getting better and soon she will talk like a normal four year old. Then there is little Annie who is two AND A HALF! Don’t forget AND A HALF or she will bite you, trust me she bites hard!

“Baze?” Sammy whispered as she petted my hair “Ares you wake?”

Damn I can’t ignore her now she’s using the sweet card, don’t fall for it! 

“Blaise, please wake up.” Said Jamie and June as they cuddled up next to me.

Nope, not falling for it…

“Blaise! Blaise! Don’t die!” little Annie cried out as she jumped on me.

…And I fell for it. “Raw!” I quickly jumped out of bed, “Brains! I’m a zombie I need Brains!”

Sammy jumped of the bed screaming, “Noooo! No eating me!” The twins then followed her.

“June! Catch the axe!” Jamie yelled as she chucked one of my pillows at her. “Annie run he’s going to eat you,” June yelled as she caught the pillow. Annie looked at her sisters then to me.

“Aaaannnnniiiieeee…” I lifted my arms up and slowly walked towards her imitating a zombie.

“Quick Ann, he go to get you!” Sammy yelled.

Annie looks at them then at me slowly advancing on her. “I-I-I want Blaise!” she launched her self into my arms.

“Mmmmm Brains!”

“No!” Jamie, June and Sammy cried.

The rest of the morning was spent playing zombie with dirty socks as grenades, pillows used as axes and ended when everyone became zombies. It’s nice having siblings I never thought that I would be caught dead playing zombies with little girls and having fun. Latter that day Rose and Harold called me to the living room for a ‘chat’.

“What do you want?” I hissed as I slouched into the leather couch.

“Calm down son that is no way to talk to your parents.” Rose soothed.

I simple rolled my eyes and waited for the bitch and asshole to continue. I didn’t have to wait long for the bitch to continue.

“Blaise it been two weeks since you came h-“

“Two weeks since you kidnapped me, you mean.” I said cutting into her sappy speech.

“Blaise” Harold warned.