Chapter Eight

Here ya'all go!  By the way, JJ's dress is on the side......  Hope you all enjoy!  I worked extra hard on this, by the way.......   So feel free to comment, vote, fan, like, Google+, etc.  

Chapter 8:  Finally!  

“JJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”  Natalie screamed, then going on to wail as though the world was over.  It wasn’t that big of a deal, she just wanted to be assured that I would never again be allowed to step out of the house.  

I could hear my mom’s voice trying to comfort Natalie, but she was far from achieving her goal.  I knew that I had several more minutes until my social life ended.  And before I even started my modeling career!  Oh, well.  I sat on my bed, waiting for the cursed knock to resound off of my door.  

After several minutes of listening to my mom comforting Natalie, promising her candy, and doing whatever she could to stop her wails, I heard the dooming knock.  

“Go away,”  I muttered through the comfort of my pillow.  When I was buried in my pillow, I felt as though the world was a marshmellow, and I could just be enveloped by it.  

However, to my great frustration, the knob was turning, which meant that soon I would be confronted by a calm, but still very angry, mother.  She knew as much as I how obnoxious Natalie could be, but, unlike me, she still believed that there was good potential in Natalie.  My wonderful mother walked over to me, and sat next to me on the bed.  I didn’t see any of this, because I was still buried in the pillow, but I could hear her footsteps, and then I felt the bed sag underneath me.  

“Honey?  You have to go apologize.  But be careful, because when I left her, she was rummaging through the knife drawer.  You know how much she loved that bar with all of her heart.  Now go!”  She told me, a severe but mocking look on her face. She knew as well as I did that once Natalie was mad, there was no repentance in store for you.  

I sat up and trudged down the stairs towards Natalie.  My mother followed me at a distance, but only because she was afraid that a knife could hit her if Natalie got too angry about this whole situation.  Now Natalie had been seriously obsessed with this candy bar since she got it, and she was almost so obsessed that she talked to it.  

“Natalie?  I am sorry for eating your candy bar.  It’s just, you see, um, well, I was just really hungry, and I didn’t want to make you sad, or mad, or really anything.  I never wanted you to know and I am so sorry!”  I rambled on and on, worried about what she might do before I could get my thought across.  

To my surprise, Natalie just began laughing in her cute but obnoxious way.  “Oh, it’s okay, Jackie-Lynn.  I will have my revenge on you when you least expect it.  You will live in fear for the rest of your life until I have my nice, sweet, revenge.  Mwa-ha-ha!”  She had the scariest evil laugh that I had ever heard, especially since she looked like such a cute  little angel.  Her mouth opened in a grin as her thick lips spread wide, displaying her mouth which was currently void of all front teeth, only making her appear even more cute and innocent.  

I decided that it might be better if I just laid low for a while so that Natalie could calm down a little.  I went up to my room, and logged on to chat with Lyssa.  I IM-ed her “hey” and waited for her to reply.  However, she took a long time in replying, so I logged off and collapsed in a big heap on my bed.  

As I opened my eyes, I was blinded by the light coming from my unclosed window.  The next morning, I woke up in the same clothes that I had worn yesterday.  I woke up early, so I jumped into the shower since I had forgotten to take one last night.  I loved taking showers and feeling the waves of water rush over me and drip down my body.  It felt great, and it definitely helped me when I was in a funk.