Chapter 17

This chapter is a serious chapter. Don't ask me why. I didn't write it.

Wait, I did.

OH WELL!

I sat up in bed, gasping for air. A gaggle of teachers was surrounding me, all looking ecstatic that the potion worked.

"Jinx!"

"It worked!"

"Miss Malfoy!"

"How wonderful!"

"The potion didn't kill her!"

Wait, what?

"Ron! Harry! Lockhart!" I spluttered, a million thoughts running through my mind.

I seduced a few.

I'M FUCKING BACK BITCH!

Bless the llama gods.

HARRY'S A POTATO!

LOCKHART'S A FRAUD!

RON'S AN IT!

"How do you feel Jinx?" Madam Pomfery asked me sweetly.

"Like I can run a thousand miles," I lied quickily. "There's only one way to cure this feeling! I'll see you in a week!"

I leaped off the bed, scrambled through the gaggle of teachers and down the corridors to Myrtle's bathroom.

"Hullo Jinx," Myrtle said. "If you're looking for Harry, Ron, and Lockhart when that way."

She pointed to the pipe.

"Thanks Myrtle!" I called, diving into the pipe.

I rushed down the pipe and came out where I had came out before, with a more audible thump this time. Bet that'll cause them to panic.

I lit my wand and ran down the pipe. I came across the spot where the creature/thing/llama was.

"Who's there?" I heard Ron's voice call. I held up my wand so it's light would cast down the tunnel.

"Ron," I said, grinning. I could see the outline of Ron's face as it broke out into a grin. He ran forward and embraced me in a hug.

"Jinx!" he said weakly. "How -- ?"

"I know everything you've been doing in the past seventeen days," I interrupted him. "I was a ghost."

"Weird," Ron said.

"Indeed," I said. "Where's Harry? Lockhart?"

"Is that my name?" Lockhart said coming forward. "What an odd name that is."

"What happened to him?" I asked. "He's stupider than usual."

"Memory charm backfired," Ron said. "Can you make that thing any brighter? I can barely see you, and I'm standing right next to you."

"Lumos Maxima," I said confidently. My light shone much brighter. So bright, it burned my eyes to look at it.

"Much better," Ron said.

"Where's Harry?" I repeated. Ron pointed to the wall of rock that I hadn't noticed before.

Pfft. I'm stupid.

"I've been trying to shift it," Ron said. I examined where he had been working. He had made it to the other side, where a giant snake skin laid. "Harry was on the other side. He went on."

"I think I can fit through the hole," I said. "I'm going in."

I crawled up the rock wall and squeezed myself through the hole.