XLIII: Sasuke's Last Days (Part 5)

QOTC: 

Even how many times you feed me your blood... There's no such thing as forever if we both know one of us has to die. I'll age, you'll be eighteen forever. When that happens, I'll die watching you be with someone else because I won't be able to stop myself from growing up.

- Kiba to Chiruka

****************************************************

Chapter 43: Sasuke's Last Days (Part 5)

I know that we are upside down

So hold your tongue and hear me out

I know that we were made to break

So what? I don't mind

You kill the lights, I'll draw the blinds

Don't dull the sparkle in your eyes

I know that we were made to break

So what? I don't mind

"Who wants to do the honor?" Yamato held a champaigne in his hands. They all agreed after a few drinking and alchohol they would comply to Ino's spin the bottle, and he also confiscated every pack of condoms he saw that were scattered onto the floor. The temptation was too much. "Me, me!" Everyone raised their hands, all except for Naruto. Which was a bit—bizarre. "Well Naruto?

Are you gonna stay the night?

Oh oh oh, are you gonna stay the night?

Are you gonna stay the night?

Doesn't mean we're bound for life

So oh oh oh, are you gonna stay the night?

"Dude, you're not scared of opening a bottle are you?" Kiba asks. Unlike others, he wore a sleeveless shirt that absorbed his abdominal muscles. Marvelous as ever. "Baka, why would I?" But the boys were already making fun of him. He grabbed the wine from Yamato's hands and sat back next to Hinata, who looked up to him in so much assumption. You can do it, Naruto-kun.

"Yeah, I can't." Naruto handed the champaigne to Hinata, who looked merely disappointed. "N-naruto?!" She exclaimed weakly. Seeing how the others bursted out in guffaw, he ended it quickly while the cork ended up bouncing into other's nose, some, even Sakura got hit in the eye. Things didn't end up well since the pinkette had to chase the knucklehead all over again until they came back with a red mark on Naruto's cheek.

They've compressed themselves into a circle. Yamato sat at the edge, followed by Gai, Lee, Shino and Choji down to the couples which were Shikamaru & Temari, Neji & TenTen, Sai & Ino, Sasuke & Sakura then Kiba & Chiruka. "Alright ladies and gays!" Ino declared, finishing her cocktail. The girls all wore cat headbands while the boys were forced to wear bunny ones. "I'm gonna spin the bottle now, and whether you like it or not it'll be truth or dare. There is no or, or so help me I'm feeding on the person who'll try to talk crazy on me."

"Do we really have to wear this?" Neji asked.

TenTen giggled. "Want to exchange with me?"

"I look like a baby prostittute."

"You're still the cutest guy I ever slept with,"