Chapter 17

please don't hate me okay? It's all part of the story!

Picture at the side is of Emily, wearing the outift she wears later on in the chapter.

umm... enjoy? hopefully haha.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 17

Emily’s P.O.V

“Thanks girls! I had such a great time!” I called, waving to them as I made my way up the steps to the complex. Eleanor and Danielle both waved back and then turned, walking back up the pavement. Sighing, I hauled my bags up the steps with me. Seriously, I have no idea where I am going to put this stuff. I have brought soo much! I hope Harry doesn’t get mad!

I think Mark noticed that I was having a bit of difficulty, because as soon as he saw me, he quickly rushed forward to hold the door open.

“Thanks Mark!” I said, slightly breathless.

“Here, let me take some of those for you!” Woah. I halted in shock. Did Mark just show some kindness? Wow. I smiled at him.

“Thanks that would be great!” I handed him over about half of the bags. That felt better. My arms didn’t feel as though they were being dragged out of their sockets anymore. We both climbed the stairs and walked over to my door. I assumed the boys were in, seeing as it was about half eight in the evening, so I just turned the knob, pushing the door open.

Harry was sat on one of the sofas, a book in his lap and his face screwed up in concentration. Damn he looked cute. Louis was standing in the kitchen with his back to me, preparing himself some food. On my arrival, Harry’s head snapped up.

“Emily!” He exclaimed, closing the book and standing up.

“Hey Haz,” I huffed, dumping the bags down just inside the door. Harry’s eyes flickered behind me, and widened when he saw Mark walk in, carrying even more shopping bags which were stuffed full.

“Jeez…” He breathed, letting out a low whistle.

“Thanks Mark!” I smiled. He nodded, and then exited out the apartment, closing the door behind him.

“JESUS EMILY!” Louis cried, turning around from whatever he was making. “How much did you buy?!”

“Never give a girl a credit card,” I grinned sheepishly, looking at Harry to see if he looked mad. Quite the opposite really.

“You can take my credit card whenever you want babe. I’m glad you had a good time!” He smiled, coming over and wrapping his arm round my waist.

“Oh I really did! I had such a lovely time. Dan and El are great, and it was so nice to have some girl time. Plus the fashion advice was great!” I winked.

“Question is though…” Harry started, walking over and inspecting the contents of some of the bags. “Where are you gonna put all this stuff?”

“I haven’t really figured that out yet!” I laughed. Harry just rolled his eyes at me, muttering ‘girls’ before walking back to the sofa and continuing with his book.

“Hey guys, I just want to go talk to Liam a sec. I won’t be long!” Louis said, striding over to the door and leaving the apartment.

I went and sat down next to Harry, picking up the remote and switching the telly on. I felt Harry continuously shifting his weight about uncomfortably next to me. I turned to look at him, only to see that he wasn’t paying any attention to his book, but was instead staring off into space, chewing his bottom lip furiously.