Come Back to Me

Description

Amilia & Ashton have been together for four years. Their relationship has been amazing! They never argue or fight. Even when they do, its random things that they can get over.

Until that one day when Ashton tells her, "We need to break up."

Will Amilia ever forgive Ashton and eventually take him back? Or is this the end of their happy ever ending?

*Sneak Peak*

"Ela, we have to break up."

I stop looking through my purse and look at Ash with a raised eye brow.

"Is this some kind of joke? Because it is not funny Ash." I shake my head and continue to look in my purse.

We are sitting in his Audi in front of my house. We just got back from ice skating and having lunch. I put my phone in my purse and of course I cannot find it. I always lose this thing. Ugh.

I hear Ash sigh and I look up at him. I look at his face and he looks crushed.  He has sweat on his forehead and eyebrows are knitted together as if her was thinking really hard.

My stomach drops as I realize that he doesn't seem to be joking.

"Ash." I pause. He still continues to look out the window not looking at me.

"Ash, please look at me." I mumble.

I try so hard not to let the tears fall, but he's scaring me.

He finally looks at me and I can't help but to let the tears fall.