42: You Go On A Date To Find Out They're Cheating On You- *Requested*

Before I start, this was requested by 1DGurl18 (Yasmin) :)

---

Harry: (You're 14) "Oh my gosh! I hate him so much!" You yelled as you came stomping through the door. You slammed it behind you with force that it made the whole house shake. "Y/N are you okay? You seem a little frustrated" Harry asked. You broke down. "No Harry, I'm not!" You cried. Harry ended up picking you up and placing you next to him on the sofa. "C'mon sis, tell me what's wrong" He soothed. You curled up as a ball on Harry's lap. "It's Brandon, he's a cheater" You said, letting your emotions out. Harry nodded understandingly. You told Harry how he had around thirteen different girlfriends behind your back. "Well, he's a player Y/N but you've got to let go, there are so many more fish in the sea" Harry said. You laughed at the quote he used. "What?" He said, cracking a smile. "Fish in the sea? Wow Harry, original!" You said, laughing. "See, my daft quotes have cheered you up! My point is, you deserve someone much better" Harry said, holding your hand. "Thanks Haz" You said, giving him a massive hug.

Louis: (You're 15) "Selfish! Little! Bitch!" You shouted as you threw darts at an old picture you had of you and your previous boyfriend. "Hey Y/N! Woah...what are you doing?" Louis asked. "Oh you know, stabbing my ex" You said. "Your ex? Y/N what happened?" He asked. "Kissing another girl is what happened" You replied, in monotone. "Well it always happens Y/N" Louis sighed. "That's not a good thing" You said, raising your eyebrow. "I'm saying that if he dares to come near my little sister ever again, he'll be toast!" Louis said. You laughed. "Thanks Lou, at least I know you always have my back" You said, smiling.

Niall: (You're 16) 'Never again' you said to yourself, as you came through the door. "Hiya! How did your date go with Mason?" Niall asked. You looked at him and walked off. "Did it go that badly?" He wondered. You nodded sadly. Niall opened his arms wide in order for you to hug him. You stayed close for around ten minutes before pulling apart. "Now, what's upsetting my little sister?" Niall asked. "Mason cheated on me, so I broke up with him" You said, sadly. "How did you find out that he was cheating on you?" Niall asked. "During our date, he said he was going to the bar when I found him outside kissing this dumb blonde!" You said, waving your hands around in frustration. "Listen Y/N, boys do this, I would know this because I've seen it in the movies but I ensure you that you'll find someone better than Mason" Niall told you. You listened to him and took in his points. "Thanks Niall" you said, with a smile. "If there's anything you want to talk about, you know who to call" Niall said, winking. You laughed at his remark and went to your room.