Chapter 25 Coming clean

Jackson

 I been driving around town for hours and it started to snow the roads are getting a little slippery I been looking for her since yesterday and I havn't come home since then I have 20 miss calls from my dad and I know once I get home he's going to kill me. I came to a point where I think it's time I call the police when I start to dial the number I stop near the Point Of V it's funny to me but every time I'm in troble or out of all places I end up here.

 "911 emergence what is your emergence" I take a deep breath before answering I can't believe it had come too this.

 "Yes I would like to report a missing person"

 "Ok can you tell us what the person looks and what was the last time you saw the person" gosh I can't believe I'm doing this.

 "She's 15 with skin white as snow, with long dark black hair about 5'3, with brown eyes last seen at a club name Dark Fantasy. No weren't drinking" while I was waiting for the woman on the phone to write down everything I said I looked out my rear view mirror to see. "Oh never,never mind I found her" I hang up and jump out of the car.

 "Willow, Willow!" I yelled running towards her with tears in my eyes she looks the same but scared and cold she jumps into my arms "Willow" I whisper her name in her ear "Come one let's go inside you must be freezing" I hold my arms around her and walk her to the Point Of V when we go inside I told her to find us a table while I go order while I did that I text-ed the guys letting them know what she's ok.

 Once I sat down and handed her coffee she just started at it we were quite for a while then I started to speak "Where have you been what happen?" she looks up at me as if she new that question was going to pop up.

 "I don't know" I rolled my eyes.

 "Why don't you just tell me the truth Willow you was gone for a full day since yesterday me and they guys been up and down town looking for you, you could of called or I don't find your way back home unstained of running off I spent all night and day looking for you" I but I coffee down and look her in the eyes.

 She takes a deep breath "Remember that day when we was at the coffee place and those guys pulled up next to us" I nobbed not understanding where this was going.

 Willow

 I told Jackson everything I told him how I new and met Brain I told him the real reason why I wanted to go to the club, why I left and where I ran off too.

 "So your tell me that your only reason you went to the club was to find out what Brain met by just like you and then to find out after that your some kind of God?" pretty much.

 "I don't believe this?" he said slapping his forehead.

 "I know I'm still in shock but it kind of explains what's been happening these past couple of weeks" I took a sip of my coffee.

 "You know at first I thought yesterday was just a dream" he said looking away from me "After you ran off crazy things started happening but I don't know what but people started running, seaming that when every thing started to make sense I don't think that club was a "normal" club if you know what I mean" he said coming closer "I'm still in shock about this but Willow I was people with wings, and fangs, crawls I mean is that normal?" so it's paranormal club.

 "No Jackson I don't think it is and I'm not either"

 "So are you saying your going to that school?"

 "What no I got what I wanted how could I give up everything I build up here"

 "I understand but Willow I mean you have a chance to find out who you are your real patents I mean yeah this whole God thing is a little crazy but I mean it's a place to start" he took a sip of his coffee.

 "So you want me too go?" he reached out and touched my hand.

 "I want you to make the right choice for you don't make me hold you back" I looked at him confuse.

 "Your not holding me back" I squished his hand "This is what I want and I'm sure about I came their to get answers and now I have" he pulled away.

 "But thoughts are not the answers you were looking for" I looked away "Willow all I'm saying is just think about ok it sounds like to me thoughts people have the answers I can't give you I mean I try the best I can to be their for you but sometimes I want to do more but don't know how and there are people knocking on your door giving you something I can't seem to give" he gets up from his seat and walks over to me "Look at me" he said and brushes my hair back I look up at him "I love you and I want you to be happy"

 "Even if it means leaving you" I whisper.

 "You'll never leave me I'll always be there no matter what and if finding your family and your hidden past or what ever I'll be one step behind you" and with that he kissed me