The Story Of Rick

Chapter one: Intro

You know every person has action in their life, but my life seems to have action in it every time I turn around. Hi my name is Rick. I'm just your average every day normal kid. I live with my mom, dad, and older brother Jonathan. Today was just supposed to be like every other Saturday but, much to my surprise it wasn't, and i'll tell you what happened.

It was a nice beautiful August morning, and i had just got out of bed. My brother Jonathan yells up the staircase to me "Hey would you hurry up man, were gonna be late." "Oh crap!" I thought to myself as I quickly slip on my blue jeans, and sneakers and hurried down the stairs. My brother Jonathan was standing there waiting for me. He had on his blue, and white striped polo, and black cargo shorts with his arms crossed tapping his foot on the linoleum tile floor. "Dude what kept ya? If we don't pack or bags and hop in the jeep we'll never make it to the airport on time to meet Jule and Traver, their waiting on us you know!" I didn't thank too much of it, as I packed the last of my necessities we waved bye to mom and dad, with a sigh of relief I jumped in the car and off we went, and it didn't cross my mind that this may be the last time we ever see mom, and dad again as our adventure gets started.

Chapter one: our trip to the airport

"Well we're on our way." I thought to myself  as I glanced out the window watching all the homes, and cars pass by us. I was never one to boast about how lucky we are to have one of the biggest houses this side of the California cost. I mean we lived here ever seance dad married Stacey, my mom, that have been together for 18 years, and I'm glad to say that the're pretty happy together, and I can't say anything different because i'm around them almost every day of my life. My brother, Jonathan, on the other hand who is so wrapped up the his guitar and his music lessons, never has time to spend with them, and if he knew the danger we, and our friends were gonna be in, he'd turn right around and head back home.

Jonathan don't enjoy sight seeing as much as i do. He's just here to promote his new CD he finished and to hit on his buddies girlfriend like he normally does, but not me. I'm here for the adventure of going to the mountains for the first time, and I hope that all those stories I've been hearing is just a rumor. 

As i finished my soda, and tossed it in the back seat Jonathan looked over at me "So when we pass the first gas station you want me to go in, and get you some pampers, or do you think your big enough to go in there, and get me my cigarettes this time like i ask you too!" I could feel my face get beat red I just hope he don't act this was when he get to the airport, and stand around all those people as we wait to board the plain. My brother always had a neck for making me mad, that why mom made him move into the garage and I got his bedroom, I think that's why hes always bugging me. "Look Johnathan just because you turned twenty don't mean you can boss me around like you usually do just because mom, and dad ain't around. I'm only eleven you know!" As we approached the gas station it was like a weight was lifted of my shoulders for a minuet as Jonathan parked the Jeep, and I got out to fetch his Cancer sticks. As I went in to do his job the lady at the register rang up the liggetts, I seen him motion to me as to say get me some beer too, but i just ignored him and went back to the car, and off we drove as our adventure continues.