chapter 83

samantha's point of view:

-We walked into the dress shop. Sarah grabed my hand and shooed the boys to sit down. Sarah and I walked back and was greeted by an older lady around her 50's.

-"Goodmorning, I'm Mrs.Gina. I'll be helping you out with your dress. Who's the lucky gal?" She smiles and I hold up my hand.

Sarah: "I'm already married with twins" She shyly smiles. 

Gina: "Who's the lucky guy?"

Sarah: He's waiting outside." She smiles brightly.

Sam: "Austin Mahone" i bite my lower lip

Gina: "My grand daughter loves him!" she giggles and takes us back to the dresses.

-Roberts point of view-

Sarah comes out and sits on my lap and kisses me shortly, She reaches across and takes Harry's hand in one and Alex's in another hand. They both squueze, I can tell I tensed because she let go and took my hands and wrapped them around her making me calm down. How I love this girl. I rest my head on her shoulder and Sam walks out of the curtains in a white tight dress that comes down a little above the knee, she had a baby blue ribbon  wrapped around her waist. Sarah runs up and takes her hands and nods. Sam starts to tear which brings all of us up to her. We group hug. Everyone backs away leaving me and Sam hugging. 

Me: You look perfect sam. Austin very lucky. 

She smiles and brings me into a another hug, but this time she crys into my hoodie. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her head. 

Me: It's nerve racking I know, But he loves you.

She nods and smiles up at me and motions sarah to help her out of this dress. She hops up and winks at me while walking in. 

- - - - - after dress shopping, now at home- - - - - - 

Sam's pov.

-I walk in to see the crew screaming at eachother, me and sarah look up at eachother to run in at them who screaming 

Robert: YOU MADE ME DIE ALEX!

Alex: YOU STOLE MY GIRLFRIEND!

Robert: okay fair and square. 

they sit down and stare at the screen. 

Austin: BRO ROBERTO YOU KILLED ME! 

Robert: BRO, THATS THE GAME! 

Sarah: SHUT UP RIGHT NOW. IF NOT YOU WILL WAKE UP IN A PLACE YOU DO NOT WANT TO WAKE UP IN! 

everyone shuts up and sits down and throws their controllers on the couch. Austin comes up to me and hugs me. He whispers to me "I love you" It sends butterflies to my stomach, I feel a smile creep onto my face. 

Robert pops champen in the back ground "ONE MORE WEEEKK!" he screams and every one cheers. Robert and Sarah run up and tackle us to the ground.