Finding Prince Charming =))

Hi girls. 

Share ko lang to sa inyo. :))

Gawa to ni Mr. El Buenaflor. 

Sikat sya sa Twitter at Tumblr di ko lang alam sa Facebook. Hehehe. Di ko pa nasesearch eh. ^_^

ito Tumblr Account nya: http://thatguywhosavedtheworld.tumblr.com/ follow nyo sya people! ^_^ 

He's nice and sweet at sobrang Pilipino sya. ^___^

I know na wala akong authority para i copy-paste to pero i just want you to know girls that im so Napahanga sa blog nyang ito. Sana walang magreklamo sa pag copy-paste ko nito. >__< 

PATAWARIN sa hindi ko pagpapaalam sa pag copy-paste nito. >____<

----

Finding Prince Charming

What makes a perfect boyfriend? I know it’s really hard to find one these days. But I believe that there are a lot of boys who are almost perfect in personality… but sadly, a lot of women can’t see it. A women should find her soulmate… and this is my list to find your Prince Charming.

Find someone who will be with you when you’re sick. Who will take care of you when you have a fever.

Find someone who will always text you good morning texts because it means that you’re the first one in his mind whenever he wakes up in the morning.

Find someone who are the reason why you have sleepless nights and always out of load because you guys were texting the whole night.

Find someone who will be with you no matter what. Because a good boyfriend can’t fix all your problems, but he can promise you won’t face them alone.

Find someone who will say “You are the most beautiful girl in the world.”

Find someone who will make you smile like an idiot when you’re talking to him. Because a smile’s worth a thousand words, but you’re smile is worth every bit of a million.

Find someone who knows all of your mistakes and weaknesses and still thinks you’re completely amazing.

Lastly, find someone who will just make you happy. Because a girl doesn’t need a perfect guy. she just needs a special guy who can accept her the way she is and make her feel special.