Please listen...

Hello everyone, I feel like an imbecile for threatening to delete this story because of ONE person. I'm sorry for making you guys cry, I really am. Now, I feel like a horrible person because I upset my friends (You). 

I've decided to continue on with this book, I made a promise to myself, at the start of this journey, that I'd never delete this book because of people who were upset or jealous of it; I almost broke that promise...

I want this person to know that your scenarios are perfect. You've inspired me to write my own scenarios and never in almost 7 months I've been on here have I thought that I'd be popular. I don't know how you can be jealous over MY scenarios. They are drenched in flaws. Your scenarios, on the other hand, have no spelling errors, no punctuation faults or grammitical mistakes. They are amusing, romantic, and magnificent. Words can't describe how awesome they really are. It hurts to know that you were distressed over my book that isn't as amazing as yours. I also want to apologise for upsetting you because of this book. Your scenarios are probably the most popular Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenarios on Wattpad!

I want to thank you guys for some what respecting my embarrassing decision, it proves how much you guys care about me :) I read everyone of your comments and it made me feel like a better person. Thank you for being there, my friends, and hopefully the sequel of this story will be up soon... I love you all and take care :) 

~Love NiNtEnDoGaMeLoCk <3