» jealous maknae; hunhan

Sehun sat at the corner. While sipping his Bubble Tea, he watched  Xiumin and Luhan, HIS LUHAN. Giggling like a bunch of highschool girls as they talk about alien abduction.

Weirdos. Sehun thought.

Sehun caught that Xiumin is moving closer to his hyung. Luhan is only his. Luhan's smile, body, everything.. Everything from Luhan belongs to him. Call him selfish. But Luhan is only his property. It is wrong to be possessive sometimes with the one you love so much and adore you?

"Sehunnie!! Come over here! Umin hyung is so good at storytelling!! Come come!!" Luhan shouted at Sehun and made some hand gestures.

Sehun just shock his head. Yeah, Later, You'll come for me little bitch. Sehun thought.

"Nah. Wag na. Sa susunod nalang siguro." Of course not. That would never happend. Sehun thought.

Nagkibit-balikat nalang sila Luhan at bumalik sa masaya nilang paguusap.Sehun stood up with his Bubble tea in his hand and went to his, I mean THEIR room. Fuck Luhan and his bestfriend Minseok.

Bago tapakan ni Sehun yung hagdan muli niyang binalik yung tingin niya kela Luhan. Sehun saw Minseok touching HIS Luhan's thigh. Di na nakapagpigil si Sehun at nilapitan sila Luhan. He grab HIS Luhan's wrist to make Luhan stand up.

"S-Sehun. I-It hurts." Luhan uttered

"I dont fucking care." Sehun said. Coldly.

"Uhmm. I think I'll be---" Sehun just cut-off Xiumin's word

"You Should be" Sehun said with Cold voice. Minseok was shock. He walk towards to the door and leave at the couple's dorm.

"Why did you do that you Fucking ass---" Sehun cut him off

"Because his flirting you." Sehun let go off his wrist. Napa-hawak si Luhan sa pulso niya dahil sa sakit.