I’d scooped my copper hair up into a messy bun leaving tendrils of curly hair wisping around my neck and temples. My chocolate brown eyes looked huge with the smokey make up I’d adorned and I used a nude coloured lipstick as well as a light stroke of blush over my cheekbones. My eyes lowered to my black stiletto heels and I smiled at how they made my legs look like they lasted forever.

The elevator doors opened and I sashayed out of the hotel into the closest cab. “Take me to the Rising Star Bar please” I called out to the driver naming the bar the petite woman at the hotel’s reception had given me.

I was buzzing and not holding back!

The cab pulled up beside the trendy bar and I nodded in approval. I paid him and walked over to the entrance smiling when the security outside winked at me. The inside of Rising Star Bar was tasteful and people crowded around laughing, talking and flirting while others were slowly grinding and dancing.

I ordered a martini and crossed a long leg over the other as I sat on the bar stool.

[Rorke’s POV]

It’d been years since I last saw my group of friends from high school and after a lot talking we finally decided to meet back at our home city and cause some havoc. I smiled at the memories. Me, Taylor and the twins Logan and Lucas were our high school bad boys and we’d perfected our charm to get any one we wanted and even shared a few women.

But I had responsibilities calling for when dad passed away and I became the new owner of the O’Neile Ranch. I hopped out of the cab and saw that the guys were already waiting for me outside the bar.

“Rorke! You always were one to be late, how you been cowboy?” Taylor called out winking at a tall blonde as she and her friends walked past.

“I don’t live in the city no more Taylor” I drawled lifting my Stetson and running a hand through my thick brown hair and replacing my hat. Taylor stood tall with his thumbs in the front pockets of his jeans, his white long sleeve dress shirt contrasting against his chocolate skin and he chuckled at my excuse.

“All that ranch work’s done you good buddy” Logan said, his identical twin nodding in agreement.

“Thanks man. Come on I’m dying for a whiskey! The first round’s on me” We walked into the bar and instantly heads swivelled to follow us. We were used to the attention. All four of us stood between six foot six and six foot eight and since we all had physical jobs our bodies were broad and hard muscled.

“We still got it boys” Lucas murmured with a smirk. Lucas was the quieter twin but that only made him just as dangerous seeing as he pulled off the ‘mysterious hard to get’ look while Logan pulled out his bright smile and paid poured attention over the ladies.

We found a booth and I walked over to the bar to order the whiskeys when I spied the sexiest woman I’d ever laid eyes on. She was sitting side on and I let my eyes travel down her curvy figure before heading over.

“Four whiskeys please” I ordered as I stood close enough to smell her perfume.

[Bella’s POV]

“Four whiskeys please”

I turned at the deep southern accent voice that seemed so close and felt my eyes pop at the muscled cowboy standing beside me. He was tall and tanned and wore a cowboy hat that automatically made me thinking of straddling the unknown Adonis.

He wore dark worn denim jeans and a black dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. His jaw had a slight stubble on it which only made him more roguishly handsome. His drinks came and his large rough hands pulled them towards himself.