rejected by my possesive mate

"You are my mate and I will not have you acting like a slut with other guys." Exclaimed my mate.

"Your mate you have got to be kidding me right. You rejected me for that slut. So no I am not your mate." I yelled at him.

"As long as I am alive you will be faithful to me and only me. No one else is to touch you do I make myself clear. I don't care if I am seeing someone but you can't cuz you are mine forever."

Tears were falling down my face as he said that."Why are you doing this to me huh? Why can't you just leave me alone if you don't want me." I said as I continued to cry and I fell to my knees in defeat. I don't know what I ever did to deserve a mate that doesn't want me but doesn't want anyone else to have me either.

"Look I ...."

"No just go leave me alone. I just want to be alone please." I beg him. He said nothing but just walked out of the room like I asked.

*********************************************************************************************************

So I was thinking about trying to write a story and I really like the idea about having a story about a mate being rejecting their mate but also not wanting them with anyone else. So here is a little preview. Let me know what you think and if you think if I should write the story.