Bellas Big Secret

BACKGROUND INFORMATION:17 Years after my birth my parents died. My mom died first and then my dad. My dad was the only one that knew my big secret and i wasnt supposed to tell any one. But then i met this guy and knew that i had to tell him sooner or later. I choose later. My best friends, Jessica and Lauren and i Invited Edward( the guy whom i like alot), Jasper (Edwards brother), and Emmett( Edwards other brother) to go to the beach they all said yes so we went.

AT THE BEACH........... BPOV We went to the beach and it was funny. Edward was dunked into the water by Emmett so he pulled Emmett in with him. But then he saw me and his jaw dropped and he didnt even know my ummmm big okay huge secret. hahahaha i feel evil. Concience: You need to tell him!! because he loves you so much he is your soul mate!!!

I was broken out of my thoughts by Emmetts booming laugh. Edward came over and he said, " well we have seen that Alices talent is to attack people with make up and clothes and Jessicas talent is to get the information faster than any one else on the planet and Lauren is the one who can txt with her feet. So what is your talent???"

"Ummmmmmm." I relpied.

"Come on you can tell us." Emmett said.

EPOV

I asked Bella what her talent was and she looked like she was thinking about weither she was going to tell us or not. This really frusterated me. Then Emmett tried.

She sighed, "Fine but you are not alloud to tell anyone because that could put me in serious danger as in death."

WHAT!! DEATH!!!

"Not even jessica knows this the only one who knows is my dead dad."

"Wait you could die for telling us if it got out?"

"Yes because i know way to many dangerous people." Bella says as she shivers.

" Come on you are making me bored tell tell tell we promise not to tell anyone." Emmett of course.

"Alright you asked for it what would you say if i say that you are in the presence of a very popular star??" WHAT!

"Whoa what??" Everyone said at once. Well Jasper was a little delayed.

BPOV

I sighed, and reached up to my head. As i started pulling off my wig their faces were shocked. It was funny.

When my wig was off i said, " i am Victoria Justice."

"Really!!" Edward wispered, not having been able to get his voice back well enough to speak louder.

"Yupp." I replied popping the P.

Emmett said, "prove it!"

Tired i said, "Alright fine, Jessica can you help me set up?"

"Umm sure Bella." Jessica was still shocked.

Jasper was like, "wow now this is awkward. Bella did you know i have had a crush on you since i first saw you? As Victoria Justice i mean."

Laughing, I said, " Yeah i remember you when i did a concert near here you were in the front and you screamed ' I LOVE YOU VICTORIA JUSTICE' I had a great laugh about that later with my family well before they died."

I smiled to Jasper and he was like awstruck.

Edward frowned. I frowned looking at him, "whats wrong Eddie?"

He said, " I dont think you will like me anymore if you are all famous and all but i still dont believe you that you are Victoria Justice."

"Well i will prove it and then i will need to run because of the people here are either going to be wanting my autograph or they would want to kill me."