SUPER AWESOME AUTHORS NOTE THAT HAPPENS!

[TL;DR VERSION AT END] 

Hey! So, you clicked on it, I love you! 

You're like, instantly better than the other silent readers that hover in the background and sit there feeling all entitled like they don't owe me anything. Which really, you don't, I suppose. It's just sort of nice to know I'm being listened to considering you're giving them a story for free, even if it *is* just a rough first draft, it still takes effort *-* 

*Watches 2/3 of the reader base that actually clicked on this click away after the first paragraph* 

Well, damn. It's okay, I still have you, right? Yea? Yea! Okay! Let's go! 

YAY! DONE! 

Indigo is officially my second completed first-draft manuscript, my first being Sentinel. As of sometime around August 16th 2014, I've uploaded the edited chapters of Sentinel (No longer shall anyone need suffer through the crappily attempted beginning! Although it's probabaly still crap!) 

For those of you who've read Sentinel, can I ask which one you prefer? I'm honestly curious. =] 

NANOWRIMO!

Indigo began as a NaNo project because who doesn't want to try and write 50k words in a month, right? And as it began, so it shall end — I just wrote 10.3k words (two chapters + epilogue) in the space of fourteen hours. Yes, I am currently running on pure sugar, don't you worry. 

To those guys that supported me through NaNo and are still around now, dammit I love you guys. Your comments and your support was literally the thing that kept me going sometimes when I didn't think I could do it, when exams and everything else were getting too hard. 

Gaby, Nobody, Logan, Bunny, Juvi, Palenomian, even if you never see this, you guys were my rocks. <3 

And of course, to everyone who's joined the Indigo turtlefest since then and is reading this A/N, damn you're dedicated. You played catch up AND you left me all kinds of comments to wake up to in the morning. 

INDIGO AS A SERIES! QUESTIONS AND SHIZ!

As you can probably tell by the whole five Spectrum left thing so on so forth, Indigo is planned out as a series. Same thing as Sentinel, I don't know if the sequels will be posted to Wattpad, so there isn't much point asking, and I also don't know when I'll get around to writing it. The current plan is to edit now, possibly with a few not-legit scenes of Indigo along the way. 

That said, because I know what it's like to be hanging out for a sequel (not that I assume you will be, just if some munchkin is obsessed with turtles or something I dunno), if you have any questions you want to ask me about Indigo, ask in the comments below. I reply to all comments (or I damned well try, sometimes they get lost =( ) so shoot! Whatever you want to ask, go for it! 

And I'll get this out of the way while I'm at it: Yes, Athira's personality (and cloak because cloaks are awesome) was inspired by Raven from Teen Titans. However, and I swear I'm not making this up, the colour crossover and power/ability/portals all that other stuff was pure coincidence. When I stuck Indigo together, I wanted to write a sarcastic, pessimistic type character similar to Raven. The other stuff just happened to cross over with world building I'd done for another story that was going to be set on Earth (Colours, hero teams, the whole Rathe thing). 

I HAVE NOTE BOOKS TO PROVE IT I SWEAR! >.< 

As I said before, I'll probably post a few Not-Legit scenes of Indigo in the next week or so when I get around to writing them. They're uploaded to another 'book' on my profile, it has the cover split half Sentinel/Indigo and has scenes from both. I have two scenes playing out in my head so far, one where Shift takes Athira to a club on a sort-of date thing, much to her starey-really?-face. Annnd the other is possible a team training session with Indigo, I dunno. Maybe a scene that won't leave me alone from later bookes in the series. 

I dunno! It's a surprise! Yay! 

Umm... what else. Whaaaaaaaaaaat else. There was something important—oh yea! 

(If anyone's made it this far, take a cookie, there's a plate of them and jellybeans by the beanbags), Please please please, if you liked Indigo, give either this A/N or the epilogue (both even!) a vote, perhaps even a comment? I love comments, I live off the things. Hearing back from you guys is what makes everything worth it, and once again, I reply to them all! (Or damned well try to, some slip through =< ) ^.^ 

I love you guys, and thank you for making Wattpad special for me. As I was uploading, Indigo hit the highest rank I've ever had, #6 in Adventure and #8 in Fantasy. That's insane. I don't know what I did to deserve such love from you lot, but it's definitely returned, I promise. 

<3 Kelsey. 

P.S - I kind of want to go back through my chapters and see how many words it is but I'm way too tired at the moment. Check my profile tomorrow for a number if you're interested how many words you just sat through ^.- 

*+*+*+*

[TL;DR VERSION] 

1) Indigo is a series, no idea if posted here. 

2) I reply to all comments (or damn well try to). Go nuts, show some love! 

3) Random Indigo scenes to be posted to Not-Legit book on my profile if you're interested.

4) There's a prequel to Indigo called 'Pinfeathers'

<3 

https://www.facebook.com/weaponisedturtles/

*+*+*+*

#WeaponiseTheTurtle  #Stalktherainbow #Shiftme #Ilikehashtags

Indigo: A/N uploaded at 9:49am on 1/05/2014 Australia, Sydney time with stats of 280,284 reads, 9,881 votes and 3,031 comments [half of which are mine, oops.]